What's new

Fox TERMINATOR series: The Sarah Connor Chronicles (1 Viewer)

DavidJ

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
David

Well, like any show it needs some time to find its groove, but I found it pretty entertaining. The problem with a lot of shows is that they are never given that chance. Off hand, I can't think of a series where the best season was the first. I'm sure someone will correct me and that might make an interesting discussion and thread.

I think the idea for the robot girl is that she is supposed to be bland since she is a machine. If you find Sarah bland, that it more problematic for the show and I agree that at times I found her lacking a bit.

Chris Lockwood

Senior HTF Member
If you're concerned about spoilers, why read a thread about a show that won't have new episodes for another 2 months?

Inspector Hammer!

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Williamson

What difference does it make when one reads a thread? Should someone deprive themself of a potentially fun discussion simply because the show isn't back on yet?

I don't get your rationale there, Chris.

Mikah Cerucco

Senior HTF Member

Because most participants in the thread (and forum) are considerate?

Because essentially this has been a thread about the upcoming show, S1, and general news (not S2 spoilers)?

I could go on, but let's stop there.

I'll say the same thing I've said whenever this has come up -- when it has aired in an episode, it's free game. If it hasn't aired in an episode, put it in spoiler tags. It takes a few seconds. It doesn't matter if any given person thinks that's "right" or "correct". That's the guideline the community has agreed on, and I personally think it's a good agreement because otherwise the debate over what is and isn't a spoiler is never ending. ("But it's all over the net", "Everybody knows that", "They showed it in the previews", "It was covered in an ET interview", "It was obvious that was going to happen", "It wasn't that big of a spoiler", ad infinitum).

Bryan X

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Bryan

During the "off-season", I read the thread for any news on the DVD release, any non-spoiler information regarding the production, or just to read the great analysis of the HTF members.

Charlie Campisi

Screenwriter
The basic rule for spoilers has been put anything not aired in an episode in a spoiler tag. It's pretty black and white. Even if you don't agree, respect the rule and everyone will be happier. Those who like spoilers can click on the tags; those who don't can ignore them. Nobody wastes keystrokes complaining about how the other side is unreasonable or that they read something they didn't want to.

If there was an exception for commercials, it would basically gut the rule about not spoilerizing previews, as they more or less contain the same scenes.

TonyD

Who do we think I am?
Ambassador
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Tony D.
isnt it about time for someone to start a season 2 topic?

RickER

Senior HTF Member
Deceased Member
Real Name
Rick
I have not seen a single episode of this...However i just did a pre-order of the Blu-ray set for about $20 at Warners site. So, here is hoping i like it. How can i go wrong at that price!?

xfile94

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Jennifer Colbert
Did anyone see in TV Guide that Shirley Manson (Garbage) is joining the show?

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest posts

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maanw2357
Recent bookmarks