Fox Season One Deals!

Discussion in 'Bargains and Deals' started by Kristine Ha, May 13, 2004.

1. Kristine Ha

Kristine Ha Auditioning

So most people probably have these already but tonight I picked up Season One of Futurama and Season One of King of the Hill for $19.99 each at the Phoenix location. Plus on the back, it has $10 off coupons for Fox titles. Tomorrow we will be going back to pick up Season Two of Futurama ($19.99 after coupon) and another Fox Season One title that escapes me at present but those box sets also have ANOTHER coupon for $10 off Season Four of The Simpsons ...

just thought I would let people know [​IMG]

2. Marc Fedderman

Marc Fedderman Second Unit

The titles eligible for the $10 discount are: Family Guy Vol. 1 , Family Guy Vol. 2 , Futurama Season 2 , Futurama Season 3 , and King of The Hill Season 2 . My local Costco had about 10-12 of each title.

That $10 coupon for season 4 of The Simpsons will certainly come in handy. [​IMG]

3. Bill Geiger

Bill Geiger Second Unit

Well, at least now I know where to find them. Kristine didn't have it listed. [​IMG]

4. Kristine Ha

Kristine Ha Auditioning

Oops. I thought I had done so but evidently I renamed the thread from Costco Coupons to Fox Season One Deals ...

I blame it on the Guinness and the late hour.

[​IMG]

5. Don*K

Don*K Stunt Coordinator

Thanks for the info. Been looking for something like this on Futurama for a while. Now, if I can just get my handsd on a Guiness....[​IMG]