What's new

Fox - sandlot dvd release: 100 votes (1 Viewer)

Ricky f

Supporting Actor
Hi
WOW!!!!! What can I say well I think what I need to say is a very, very big THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU.
Everyone that has Signed I can not thank you enough, I really am gratefull and If you ever need help with anything Just Im me.
MR STADDON I really do hope you have seen this thread, That is right over a 100 people who want this movie released on DVD, I know these things do not happen over night but I hope we see The Sandlot on DVD in the near future.
PLEASE HELP US OUT MR STADDON (No Pressure intended)
icon14.gif

If there is people out there that still want to add there vote feel free I would be gratefull. We have reached our target I am just so gratefull to all of you.
So once again please MR STADDON Release THE SANDLOT ON DVD.
I think It would be appropiate to end my thanks with a couple of movie quotes:
" This was so unexpected, I would like to thank The people at McDonalds for making those little Egg McMuffins
- Travis, Clueless
" I just want to say to my wife at home, YO ADRIAN I DID IT!
- Rocky Balboa, Rocky 2
Well Once again Mr Staddon please help us out, you have seen the response and Everyone you rule.
Regards,
Ricky

DanR

Supporting Actor
Ricky,
Just a suggestion here.
I'm sure Mr. Staddon has been working overtime with Lucasfilm, and that today was a really busy day. He's probably exhausted, and might not see this right away (i.e not until things settle down a bit).
Thus, I would recommend bumping this sucker if it falls back in the queue of messages until Peter can acknowledge that he's seen it.
You have a lot of votes here, and Peter's been known to see threads this long and say "Wow, xx votes, I'll see what I can do." It would be a shame if this request and your hard work gets lost.
Regards,
Dan

Ricky f

Supporting Actor
Hi Dan
I will not let this petition fall behind. I will make sure it is up there for Mr Staddon to see.
Regards,
Ricky

Jeff_A

Screenwriter
Congratulations, Ricky - you made it! What a supportive atmosphere we have at HTF...
biggrin.gif

------------------
The Dark Tower
jamaris1.jpg

Ricky f

Supporting Actor
You are absolutely right Jeff. I love everyone at Home Theater Forum. Thanks for the support.
Regards,
Ricky

Ricky f

Supporting Actor
I just counted the votes and We so far have an amazing 106/107 Votes. Lets hope they keep coming.
P.s: Mr Staddon I know your busy but if you have seen the thread could you maybe post to the thread saying so ???
Regards,
Ricky

Martin Jeeves

Supporting Actor
I think Mr Staddon is probably EXTEREMELY busy right now with the Star Wars Phantom Menace release, but I have every faith in him seeing this thread and at least considering 'The Sandlot' for next year (Fox's 2001 schedule is probably already finalised). I don't think there is any doubts as to just how popular this movie was and still is. I know many non-HTFer's who would snap this up in no time. I'm sure that as long as we keep this thread visable Mr Staddon will see it when things aren't so busy for him.
Great work Ricky. Let's hope your work pays off. I (and I know many others) would love to see 'The Sandlot' on DVD.
------------------
M.J.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks