What's new

Fox Connect over 50% off sale (1 Viewer)

Adam Gregorich

What to watch tonight?
Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Adam
Ironically the Bond set pictured isn't included...
foxsale.png

Richard Gallagher

Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Rich Gallagher
It's limited to orders up to $100, but you can get around it by setting up multiple accounts. I scored 20 Blu-rays for $144.83 including shipping which works out to an average of $7.50 per title.

The only problem is that you have to deal with the clunky Fox Connect website. I discovered that it works better with IE than with Firefox. Included in my order is a pre-order of The Agony and the Ecstasy, which I got for $8.00, and Life of Pi and South Pacific for $9.50 each.

Adam Gregorich

What to watch tonight?
Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Adam
Note, they just added Bond and the other box sets to the deal, although it doesn't appear to be working at the moment, but if you are looking at the Bond set on Blu-ray figure $150 + free shipping.

Mark-P

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Mark Probst
Woo-hoo! I just placed an order for 7 blu-rays for $49.93 shipped. I buggered it up the first time by trying to backtrack in the middle of the checkout process and ended up with a cancelled order. Then of course I couldn't use the code again because it was already applied to the botched up order. I called customer service and they actually told me to re-register with a different email account. Yes, they actually encourage this practice! So I was able to get my order though with the second account. And now in the future I can use both accounts to double my limit.

Rodney

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Wow, you are not kidding about their crappy website! I had to place my order three times before successfully completing the transaction. Left them feedback.
Even with the 50% off I almost gave up!

JoHud

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Joe Hudak
DavidJ said:
Any idea when the sale will end?
Foxconnect doesn't tell when these flash sales end until they end. Best to take advantage ASAP.

Richard Gallagher

Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Rich Gallagher
Rodney said:
Wow, you are not kidding about their crappy website! I had to place my order three times before successfully completing the transaction. Left them feedback.
Even with the 50% off I almost gave up!
The first time I went on the site I made the mistake of putting titles into my shopping cart before logging in. Then when I logged in the site emptied my shopping cart and I had to start over!

Another thing which I hate about Fox Connect is that they list all titles which begin with the word "The" under the letter "T."

OTOH, when they run these flash sales the prices are unbeatable.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OttoIsHere
Recent bookmarks