What's new

Fox Cinema Archives - MODs are coming in June (1 Viewer)

DeWilson

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Denny
jdee28 said:
It even looks like their Fox Movie Channel is dying. It's only on the air from around 4:30am to 2pm, showing many of the same movies over and over. .
It's like 3pm-3am,give or take - and the roation for the channel has gotten HEAVIER! It's AMC all over again.

Bob Cashill

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Robert Cashill
"It's AMC all over again." Indeed, channel and DVD-Rs are the walking dead...

Lromero1396

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Leon Romero
Fox has stopped caring about catalog, with exception of their most profitable classics. Simple as that.

ahollis

Patron
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Allen
CONEY ISLAND, THE SHOCKING MISS PILGRIM and WILSON are not perfect, but better than any Fox Cinema Archives I have seen in the past. Colors seem stable and sound clear and crisp. I also have WABASH AVENUE, but have not had a chance to see it yet. I understand from a friend that SAY ONE FOR ME is unwatchable.

Lromero1396

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Leon Romero
ahollis said:
CONEY ISLAND, THE SHOCKING MISS PILGRIM and WILSON are not perfect, but better than any Fox Cinema Archives I have seen in the past. Colors seem stable and sound clear and crisp. I also have WABASH AVENUE, but have not had a chance to see it yet. I understand from a friend that SAY ONE FOR ME is unwatchable.
SOFM is P&S as mentioned elsewhere in the forum. A shame. -Leon

Matt Hough

Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Matt Hough
battlebeast said:
No, Wilson wasn't good, but Im just happy to have it in my collection of Best Pic Noms.
I'll have my review of Wilson up in a little while, but you're right: it's one of the poorer looking Archive titles that I've reviewed.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks