What's new

Fox: Any chance of these titles in the next 12 months? (1 Viewer)

Bruce Morrison

Supporting Actor
Peter, could you be kind enough to tell us whether any of these titles are in the works for DVD release:

Julia
3 Women
Black Widow
Pretty Poison

Thanks in anticipation.

Richard Gallagher

Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Rich Gallagher
PRETTY POISON is a great film with wonderful performances by Tuesday Weld and Anthony Perkins. I'm not sure that Fox has ever released a home video version (Maltin's guide indicates that it was once available on VHS, but I've never seen it). I taped it a couple of years ago when it aired on one of the movie channels, but I wouldn't hesitate to plunk down cash for the DVD.

Jay E

Senior HTF Member
I would also love to see Julia, 3 Women & Pretty Poison on DVD. 3 excellent films!

Dan Lindley

Second Unit
I'll second Journey to the Center of the Earth. This classic film was oft mentioned during a chat with Fox awhile back.

The voice of the people is crying out. And I'd like this film out while my kids are still kids.

Thanks, Dan

Mark Edward Heuck

Screenwriter
Yes, PRETTY POISON, 3 WOMEN, and your few remaining Hammer films would be most welcome.
Also, an uncut version of TALES FROM THE CRYPT, as recently broadcast on Fox Movie Channel, all the better to cash in on the renaissance given to Christopher Lee and Peter Cushing. For that matter, aren't there other Amicus anthology films that the former Metromedia Corporation, whose assets you own now, used to handle? British horror has never been more popular since the '70's you know.
And coming off the heels of the AMC backstory, the controversial MYRA BRECKINRIDGE would be terrific.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation921
Recent bookmarks