Fox: Any chance of these titles in the next 12 months?

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Bruce Morrison, Jun 1, 2002.

1. Bruce Morrison

Bruce Morrison Supporting Actor

Peter, could you be kind enough to tell us whether any of these titles are in the works for DVD release:

Julia
    3 Women
    Black Widow
    Pretty Poison

Thanks in anticipation.

2. Richard Gallagher

Reviewer

Rich Gallagher
    PRETTY POISON is a great film with wonderful performances by Tuesday Weld and Anthony Perkins. I'm not sure that Fox has ever released a home video version (Maltin's guide indicates that it was once available on VHS, but I've never seen it). I taped it a couple of years ago when it aired on one of the movie channels, but I wouldn't hesitate to plunk down cash for the DVD.

3. Jay E

Jay E Cinematographer

I would also love to see Julia, 3 Women & Pretty Poison on DVD. 3 excellent films!

4. Brandon Gantt

Brandon Gantt Second Unit

And maybe FOX could give us an update on:
    One Million Years B.C.
    The Nanny (1965)
    The Anniversary (1968)

5. Derek M Germano

Derek M Germano Second Unit

How about THE LODGER and HANGOVER SQUARE?
    Or perhaps, JOURNEY TO THE CENTER OF THE EARTH

6. Dan Lindley

Dan Lindley Second Unit

I'll second Journey to the Center of the Earth. This classic film was oft mentioned during a chat with Fox awhile back.

The voice of the people is crying out. And I'd like this film out while my kids are still kids.

Thanks, Dan

7. Mark Edward Heuck

Mark Edward Heuck Screenwriter

Yes, PRETTY POISON, 3 WOMEN, and your few remaining Hammer films would be most welcome.
    Also, an uncut version of TALES FROM THE CRYPT, as recently broadcast on Fox Movie Channel, all the better to cash in on the renaissance given to Christopher Lee and Peter Cushing. For that matter, aren't there other Amicus anthology films that the former Metromedia Corporation, whose assets you own now, used to handle? British horror has never been more popular since the '70's you know.
    And coming off the heels of the AMC backstory, the controversial MYRA BRECKINRIDGE would be terrific.