What's new

Forever Knight - Season 3?? (1 Viewer)

Will_C

Second Unit
Real Name
Will
Count me in as well. I wasn't expecting to get S2 with Dave Lambert and Gord Lacey reporting poor sales figures for S1 and Sony not wanting to waste money on a show that didn't break even. I was glad that they came through and I hope that they'll finish the series sometime soon. I'm really looking forward to that certain someone from Lacroix's origin coming back to rain down chaos and terror on the 'family'. :D

MattSav

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Matt
I'm really hoping for a season 3 announcement for 1st QTR 2006 to complete the series.

Season 1 came out in October 2004, and season 2 was released in Jaunary of '05.

Here's hoping the third season will feature at least *some* picture clean up. The other seasons looked liked they were analog sourced.

David_Blackwell

Screenwriter
I wonder when they will announce season 3. I do think season 2 was better picture wise than season one, but I think they should try and make season 3 a six disc release instead of cramping a couple of discs (or so) on a five disc set with five episdoes on each disc.

MarkHarrison

Supporting Actor
Is there still no news on this? TVShowsOnDVD.com reported that Season 2 was on the way on 8/21/2004 and it was released on 1/4/2005. It's now November. Shouldn't we have heard something by now if they were planning to release it sometime in a January/February time frame?

Anthony W

Auditioning
Yes, I think we should have by now.

I rem they tied in the first release to Halloween (2003). then start 04, and still no new word( so obviously no quarterly release). okay, then maybe they want to so a yearly Halloween release. then announcement about the low sales, thought about axing it, but then going ahead and putting it out anyway with the impression that if it didnt sell better, likely no S3. I rem the site post urging fans of the show that hadnt bought S1 yet to go ahead and buy both when S2 hit... anything to get the revenues up.

So for this year, I kept hoping to see something about it for a Halloween release. I figured there would have been pre-Halloween talk about it if they wanted to try and tie it in to the horror releases in Oct. But sadly, Halloween came and went... no S3, and no news either way about it.

i think its more frustating having both seasons out and knowing "just one more... just one more". I've gotten into the habit of not getting my hopes up of getting all the eps of a series until i see 2 seasons hit the street.

MarkHarrison

Supporting Actor
I suspect we'll never see season 3. I understand season 1 sold very poorly and I'd guess season 2 didn't do much better. I hope I'm wrong, but I've given up hope of ever seeing it. :angry:

Edward Schatz

Second Unit
If I recall correctly, wasn't the Season 1 set pretty lousy? I didn't buy it because I was under the impression it was missing footage/censored/syndicated or something of that nature. Correct me if I am wrong and I will buy it.

Rick P

Supporting Actor
The first season box for some bizzare reason used the 'CBC Crimetime after Primetime' prints for the 1st 2 episodes.. they ran about 2 minutes short, all the rest were full length.

MarkHarrison

Supporting Actor
Even though I have the set, I've not watched it yet. But I thought the quality was supposed to be pretty bad on season 1.

Will_C

Second Unit
Real Name
Will
Maybe they'll release S3 with the dvd release of Underworld Evolution. If I remember right, Underworld 1 was in theaters in Fall '03, when the FK S1 set came out. I just hope they finish releasing the trilogy.

David_Blackwell

Screenwriter
Only the first episode of season one was edited.

I hope season 3 comes out soon (since I still haven't seen 2-3 episodes from that season).

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks