What's new

For Sale: Some Vibrapods/Vibra cones & HeavyHats & IsoBlocks (1 Viewer)

AaronH

Stunt Coordinator
*FREE Shipping*

**See the picture(at bottom) for an example as to how I arranged the pods and cones. At first I had just the cones and it seemed to remove some bass. So I got the pods and put them under the cones(see pic) and whether or not my ears were tricking me or not is another story, but I felt more bass presence with the 2 combined. Placing the glass between components and cones/pods is when things really started to shine, thats why I got many more for my xbox's. Those are getting packed up so having an extra 12 of these(3 sets) could possibly benefit someone else. I make no guarantees you'll notice a difference."" All are in Excellent condition.

I have 3 sets of Vibrapod Cones for sale. Each set New costs $32.00 + Shipping(around $40.00 total), I'm asking $19.00 a set which Includes Shipping(shipping prices have gone up quite a bit lately with gas prices and all). Each set contains 4 cones. I removed one set from under the center channel and the other 2 sets from my xbox's. If you want all 3 sets, Instead of paying $72.00, I'll knock the price down to $55.00 shipped.

Reviews..

http://www.vibrapod.com/reviews.htm

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Vibrapods(I call them bases because I put the cones ontop). I'm only selling 2 sets of these, again, 4 per set. I have 2 models available, both having different weight capabilities..

Model #2 = handles 4 to 8 lbs each (something that weighs 32 lbs can be placed on these)

Model #5 = handles 22 to 28 lbs each (something that weighs 112 lbs can be placed on these)

These New are $24.00 per set + shipping(around $30.00 total). I'm asking $16.00 Per set, which Includes shipping. If you want Both sets, instead of paying $32.00, $27.00 will do the trick.

Reviews..

http://www.vibrapod.com/reviews.htm

Brass weights(HeavyHats) from Mapleshade Records.com. You can see some of them in the picture, and the ones Im keeping are still in the same spots. They reduce cabinet jitter and for a few $$, Peace of Mind is never a bad thing. One of the two sets I never even used. The other set is coming off of the dvd player, as its being moved to out of the theatre and that "peace of mind" isnt needed where its going.

2 sets(2 per set)

They each weigh 3/4 lbs. I paid $27.00 plus shipping for a set of 2.

Asking $22.00 per set which Includes Shipping. If you want both sets, make it $35.00 Shipped.

The ones Im selling are the smaller ones in the following pic...

Reviews....

http://www.mapleshaderecords.com/twe...atfeedback.php

And last but not least...

Isoblocks from Mapleshade Records.

They handle anything that weighs up to 100 lbs and I can vouch for this. My parasound Halo A-51 (weighs 80 lbs) sat on them quite comfortably. I actually used these for only a few days under the amp(see picture, its the top piece). The amp is very deep, and the feet didn't fit on my rack. So I ended up putting the Isoblocks under the chassis in different areas. I wasn't comfortable with this setup for some reason, so I moved them over to my 3rd Xbox.

New these cost $40.00 = Shipping for the set of 4 (2 sets available[8 total])

Asking $25.00 per set which Includes Shipping. If you want both sets, I'll knock them down to $45.00 for both, shipped to your door.

PM me thru the forum or email me at [email protected] if interested. Thanks for looking and feel free to PM or email me with any questions.

AaronH

Stunt Coordinator
I've Knocked off $5.00 for everything except for the Heavy Hat brass weights, those wont be cheap to ship.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zionaesthetic
Recent bookmarks