What's new

For Sale: Paradigm Monitors (1 Viewer)

Andy Bell

Stunt Coordinator
Selling Monitor Espirit mains(older model,look like monitor 9's) wood veneer. CC-350 center & ADP-350 surrounds. Asking $650.00. I'd rather not deal with shipping, so if you live in the D.C. metro area & are interested you can e-mail me at [email protected]

Ryan Peddle

Second Unit
Your probably looking to sell them as a package, and keep them in the US, but if you would be interested in selling the ADP's to a Canadian buyer, I'm your man. It's no big deal if you want to sell them as a package. I sold my Mini Monitors that I used as surrounds and am looking for new ones.
------------------
Oops, I dropped my eardrums.
Could you pick them up for me?

Vince Maskeeper

Senior HTF Member
I add my name to the list, along with ryan, interested in pieces.
I want the CC if you seperate. I'm assuming you're not too interested in selling since you don't want to sep and will only sell to DC local (eliminating 99.9% of potential buyers)- but if you wanna pair out the CC, I might be able to arrainge someone in DC to pick it up from you.
-Vince
------------------
http://www.musicianassist.com
AIM: VinceMaskeeper
Interested in moving into FRONT PROJECTION with huge 6-10 foot widescreen? Buy my whole HDTV-ready CRT based front projection system delivered, cheap! Click here

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NHCondon
Recent bookmarks