For Sale: Paradigm Monitors

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Andy Bell, Aug 4, 2001.

1. Andy Bell

Andy Bell Stunt Coordinator

Selling Monitor Espirit mains(older model,look like monitor 9's) wood veneer. CC-350 center & ADP-350 surrounds. Asking $650.00. I'd rather not deal with shipping, so if you live in the D.C. metro area & are interested you can e-mail me at bellmanjr@aol.com

2. Ryan Peddle

Ryan Peddle Second Unit

Your probably looking to sell them as a package, and keep them in the US, but if you would be interested in selling the ADP's to a Canadian buyer, I'm your man. It's no big deal if you want to sell them as a package. I sold my Mini Monitors that I used as surrounds and am looking for new ones.
    ------------------
    Oops, I dropped my eardrums.
    Could you pick them up for me?

3. Vince Maskeeper

Vince Maskeeper Producer

I add my name to the list, along with ryan, interested in pieces.
    I want the CC if you seperate. I'm assuming you're not too interested in selling since you don't want to sep and will only sell to DC local (eliminating 99.9% of potential buyers)- but if you wanna pair out the CC, I might be able to arrainge someone in DC to pick it up from you.
    -Vince
    ------------------
    http://www.musicianassist.com
    AIM: VinceMaskeeper
    Interested in moving into FRONT PROJECTION with huge 6-10 foot widescreen? Buy my whole HDTV-ready CRT based front projection system delivered, cheap! Click here