FOR SALE: Denon AVR-3200 receiver (mint)

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Glenn Baumann, Oct 31, 2001.

1. Glenn Baumann

Glenn Baumann Stunt Coordinator

I have for sale an absolutely mint, not a scratch on it, used very little, like new Denon AVR-3200 Dolby Digital receiver with remote and manual for sale for $200.00. Buyer to pay shipping unless a reasonable distance from New York City then we could work out a delivery arrangement.
    85 watts x 5
    6 channel inputs
    Left/Center/Right preouts
    On board AC-3 RF demodulator
    This receiver is a real workhorse and exhibits the Denon trademark warm and neutral sound and has been kept in a sealed, custom, heavily cooled cabinet!
    Regards,
    Glenn

2. Geno

Geno Supporting Actor

JUST OUT OF CURIOSITY, WHY ARE YOU SELLING THIS UNIT?

3. Glenn Baumann

Geno,
    About 6 months ago I upgraded to the Denon 3801 and was going to use the 3200 for a nice bedroom setup but my living arrangements have changed and I need the cash!
    The 3200 has seen very little overall use since I bought it because of us having a newborn and no time to watch movies.
    And now that we have more time and I also had a bout of upgradeitis resulting in a Denon 3801 as a prepro for (7) Marantz MA-700 monoblocks and a dual SVS sub and complete speaker upgrade... well, you know the story! Anyhow, this unit is PERFECT cosmetically and functionally.
    Regards,
    Glenn

4. John_Robinson

Glenn: YGM
    ------------------
    John Robinson
    "E=mc^2 (+/- 3dB)"

5. Glenn Baumann

The receiver has been sold!
    Regards,
    Glenn