What's new

Footballer's Wives Season 2 Dec 6th! (1 Viewer)

Kate*H

Agent
I just got an email from the company that distributes Footballer's Wives in the U.S, and they say season 2 is coming Dec 6th, and I'm guessing this also means Bad Girls season 2 is being released the same day.

It's an incredibly addictive tv show.

AndyMcKinney

Senior HTF Member

The UK boxsets are up to series six. Don't know what kind of extras are on the US discs, but the UK ones have some decent extras, and the earlier series in the run are inexpensive enough compared to the lone US release. By the way, how good is Bad Girls? I was considering ordering this, but have never seen it. Is a BBC America run planned?

EricSchulz

Senior HTF Member
The US version of Series one is actually missing an entire episode in addition to the extras that the UK set had. Has anyone figured out why?

Eric DiPiazza

Stunt Coordinator
What episode is missing? I was planning on getting this, but I do not want a season that's not "complete", despite what the box says.

EricSchulz

Senior HTF Member
Series 1 is eight eps on the UK release, seven on the US. It's missing ep #4 entitled "A Funny Old Game". What's interesting is that #5 has "Previously on F.W's." intro with scenes from #4!

Jason Hughes

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Jason Hughes
Just got done watching all of the first two seasons. I am completly hooked! Blows away most crap on American TV. Any idea when the third (and fourth) seasons will be out?

Also, what network do these air on in the US? The BBC? Something else?

David Williams

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
David Williams

BBC America, which is carried by quite a few cable companies, DirecTV and Dish Network.

julienUK

Stunt Coordinator
I think this show 's got the be one of the worse tv offering from the uk.
It was showing on ITV1 here.

This makes Dynasty look like a Tenessee Williams play.
anyway....very surprised it gets American fans!
lol

Jace_A

Second Unit
Oh, tosh. Footballers' Wives is great, campy entertainment. Unlike the nonsensical Dynasty, it has the brains to realise its ludicrous premise and has fun with the characters.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks