What's new

Flashpoint ever to be re-released anamorphic? (1 Viewer)

Chris PC

Senior HTF Member
I saw the movie Flashpoint about 20 years ago. Good movie about finding a jeep and a gun etc. Too bad its not anamorphic. 20 years ago I saw it on VHS. Any chance it'll come out again on an anamorphic dvd?

walter o

Supporting Actor
I hope so, I saw this at the theatres and would like to see a OAR presentation. Odd HBO DVD would release this and GO TELL THE SPARTANS fullscreen, when they were (at the time) major theatrical release titles, yet release made for cable movies like MISTRIAL, STRAPPED, SHOT THROUGH THE HEART, LATE SHIFT, THE HEIST, TRAVELLING MAN widescreen 1:85 when it should be full screen?:frowning:

GerardC

Agent
If you have a region free dvd player you may order the Australian dvd version of Flashpoint. It is an anamorphic 1.78:1 transfer and of excellent quality. The audio is basic clear mono and adequate, no extras and no subtitles.

You can order it from Devoted DVD (that's where mine came from). Devoted dvd

Chris PC

Senior HTF Member
Well, I picked up a region free dvd player. While we're at it, can you suggest any other intereting movies ala Australia or any other region?

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation155
Recent bookmarks