What's new

First time looking at the Pacific Ocean (1 Viewer)

Hugh Jackes

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Hugh Jackes
BrianB,
Ostensibly, they speak English in Texas, too
wink.gif

Mark Schermerhorn

Second Unit
I'm about as far from either Ocean as you can get...
I saw the Atlantic as a kid, I thought it was interesting, but nothing amazing.
Last year I interviewed with Sun microsystems in Silicon valley (yeah glad I didn't take that job). They let me stay a few extra days, so I drove down to Santa Cruz and hung out on the beach and the pier all day.
It was pretty amazing. I walked down to the end of the pier, and just stared off into the infinite for an hour. Light breeze, sunshine, and endless water. It made me think of the beach scene in Contact.

Michael Mathius

Senior HTF Member
I lived in the Caribbean for most of my teenage life but next week I'll be visiting the West coast and the Hawaiian islands for the first time. I is really amazing to me so see so many people amazed by life little wonders. Too often we take them for granted. This forum never stops amazing me.
------------------
Don't make me angry. You won't like me when I'm angry.
hulk.jpg
3EMS Hometheater

Scott-C

Supporting Actor
Holadem,
Glad you not only got to see La Jolla, you got to reside there! That's what happened to me too when I went there the first time. My friend was getting married in La Jolla, so we stayed at a hotel there. I think of La Jolla as one of the most beautiful places I've ever seen! Not only the ocean, and coastline, but the women too...plenty of beautiful blondes in convertibles - a great combination!
------------------
Scott

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks