What's new

Firefly Episode 2: NO WIDESCREEN! (1 Viewer)

Phil Florian

Screenwriter
Patrick, sorry as well. Wasn't thinking! I am too open and honest. My credit card number is what, are you kidding?
and the password is you didn't look again, did you?

Phil

Andrew Beacom

Supporting Actor
Can't believe fox did this. Wait a minute it's Fox. I actually missed the show completely. I went out and never remembered it was on. Just not used to Friday night shows.

Oh well I have programmed the VCR now.

Adam Lenhardt

Senior HTF Member
After downloading and watching the original pilot, I am desperately hoping Fox doesn't cancel this. As for those who don't like the doctor... it's because his big character development episode was the unaired pilot. Great episode, though it would have had to play as a two hour pilot because at the end of part one I wouldn't have bothered to turn in for part two. Great tie in to the second aired episode as well.

Brad Grenz

Second Unit
Yes, the original pilot was incredible. Some really fantastic character stuff. Puts the first aired episode to shame, in my opinion. The suits at Fox must be smoking the wacky tobaccy.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation111
Recent bookmarks