What's new

FINALLY!! The Incredible Hulk Season One!! (1 Viewer)

Jeff Willis

Senior HTF Member

:laugh: Great line, Dave :laugh:

Matt, you just "whipped up" that cover??? I'd say, that qualifies as "Genius". Have you been "discovered" yet? :D

Dean C

Second Unit
Real Name
Dean
YAY, finally!! I am a huge Ferrigno fan. I found out he was cast on King of Queens and started watching that. Also I didn't buy the Best of Set cause I could never find it but at Future Shop. And there too it was always there and never bought by anyone. But wow someone found it for under $20? Must have been in American funds.

Dan*T

Supporting Actor

Nope, even better, CDN funds!!

I wish I could have found a bunch and put em on EBAY!!

Dean C

Second Unit
Real Name
Dean
My friend has the 2 disc Hulk tv movies. And he let me borrow it cause it had a Ferrigno Extras part. I also liked that movie he was in with Hulk and Thor the Viking team up.

My dream was to see him one day team up with Hulk Hogan to do a movie or do a skit in WWE Wrestling. It has never happend yet.

Wow thanks, I'll look into that under $20 in CDN. I wonder if I should pick it up since Im a Ferrigno fan.

Jeffrey Nelson

Screenwriter
Real Name
Jeffrey Nelson
I was sorely tempted to pick up those earlier Hulk sets. But I resisted, because I was hoping for what has just come to pass!!!

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!

Random Hero

Second Unit
Real Name
Paul
How much stuff is coming out July 18? You got this, then Brisco County... TV fans will be broke! :laugh:

Dan*T

Supporting Actor
I really hope that everyone who has looked at this post is able to purchased a copy of this. If sales are good, I'm sure Universal will continue with the releases. If not, it will get dumped like all the rest..:frowning:

MattHR

Screenwriter

I certainly hope so! I think it's a good sign that Universal is finally releasing Hulk in season form. It's a bit unusual for them, since they've already released the "ultimate" collection and the S1/S2 premieres separately, and there's no current movie for cross-promotion.

This release will duplicate a bit from their two previous releases, so I'd imagine the ultimate and premiere sets will be discontinued in favor of season sets.

As Martha says, "It's a good thing." :emoji_thumbsup:

MattHR

Screenwriter
Dave Lambert is reporting at TVSHOWSonDVD.com that the forthcoming Season One set will contain the recycled extras from the Ultimate set, according to Kenneth Johnson.

This is not surprising at all. If anything, I was expecting them to not include those extras. I am extremely happy Universal is finally releasing the show in season form. Although a few new extras would be nice, I'm not about to complain.

However, I do wish they would use this as the cover design -- in lenticular form. How cool would that be?!

MattHR

Screenwriter
The following update was posted on Kenneth Johnson's website:

LATEST NEWS: Universal Home Video will be releasing Season One of the series on July 18, 2006. The box will include the movie pilot with a full length commentary by Kenny and an interview with Lou. DVD's of later seasons will be released if Season One sells well. If the legalities can be cleared there may be a short gag reel by the Season Three release.

Episodes included will be:

The Incredible Hulk TV Movie Pilot
Death in the Family (the 2nd TV movie)
The Final Round
The Beast Within
Of Guilt, Models and Murder
Terror in Times Square
The Hulk Breaks Las Vegas
Never Give a Trucker an Even Break
Life and Death
Earthquakes Happen
The Waterfront Story

And a bonus from Season Two:
Stop The Presses

Looks like it could be a 4-disc set, assuming Universal has ditched the DVD-18s by then.

MattHR

Screenwriter
Yes. Assuming Hulk gets a Season Two release, that episode will have been released three times: in the Ultimate set, as a bonus in the S1 set, and then in the S2 set proper.

I would have preferred the bonus episode have been from the short Season Five -- in case the DVD releases don't make it that far. I'm sure Universal included "Stop The Presses" simply because they had an already-mastered episode on hand.

Random Hero

Second Unit
Real Name
Paul
Great, they're feeding us this bull about "if it sells well, we'll continue." I understand that these DVDs cost money to make, but maybe they shouldn't release a series on DVD if they aren't going to finish what they start. If a studio only releases a few seasons of something and stops... well, I'm not sure I'd want to buy from a studio like that.

MattHR

Screenwriter
It's hard for me to believe this series wouldn't sell. Universal has just released the fourth seasons of The A-Team, Magnum P.I. and Knight Rider -- with KR now being a completed series release. If these three series are selling well enough to make it this far, I would think (hope?) Hulk would also be able to. But with Universal, you never know.

Dan*T

Supporting Actor
Oh yeah. They finally announced it!!
And the best part: SINGLE SIDED DISKS!!!:emoji_thumbsup:
Every Hulk fan that can afford to pick up a copy. Go for it!! Hopefully then we can get the whole series released!!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks