What's new

Finally "Charles & Charge Season 2" (1 Viewer)

Hank Dearborn

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Hank

Especially considering that there are 2 unaired pilots that would make great bonus features. Nice going Sony.

As for Charles, I thought it was a cute little show on CBS and really went downhill in syndication, getting worse every year. It wasn't as well written, the new family wasn't as interesting and about the only thing to recommend it was that little jail bait hottie. So except for the opportunity to gawk at a 15-year old and to check the guest list for Baio's latest playmate fling, the later episodes are nothing to get excited about.

jamesGA

Agent

I tried to change it directly after I created the topic, but it only appeared in the title of my post.

Xenia Stathakopoulou

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Xenia
I will buy every season from this point and on,season 1 with other family I didnt buy.They are going to be sorry for farming the rest of the series to another company, as I suspect the sales will be much higher on these seasons. Mark my words, theyll be banging their heads to the wall for farming it out,and the other company will have a grin bigger than a jackolantern!Sometimes,I honestly think dvd companies dont do research, on when a series became popular and in what season.Sorry for the rant , but someone had to say it.

Bryan^H

Senior HTF Member
I got season 2 Yesterday, and it's a good set. The disc art is very colorful on the three discs, and the dvd case is one of the best I have seen, not cheap like some standard dvd cases that hold 3 dvd's. The insert that comes with the set lists all the episodes you will find on each disc, but there are no air dates. Not really a big deal to me because I usually find the air dates online, and print them up!

This is The Charles in Charge I remember. Although I have season one(haven't watched through it yet) it's season 2 with the Powell family that I used to watch. I watched the first two episodes so far, and I'm really enjoying this set.
The video quality is very nice, and the audio is crisp, and clear. I feel the Charles in Charge theme song on season 2 isn't nearly as catchy as the first season theme song. In essence it's the same song, just different vocals, and the music is slightly different. I'm looking forward to watching the rest of this set, and I can't wait for more seasons to be released. Good stuff:)

Jon Martin

Senior HTF Member
They just released a Best Of. Early word was the the seasons would continue after that, but I haven't heard anything.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks