What's new

Finally a "Signature" review! (1 Viewer)

BobRoulier

Second Unit
normaly I would take these reviews with a grain of salt, but since I have had my s2s (cherry finish, drop dead goregous) and c3 center for about 2 weeks I have to say I share the reviewers excitment. not only are they goregous looking but they sound incredible. I came from studio 100s v2 cc and adps and the sigs are a significant step up. I am currently using a ref 50 along with a rotel 1075 very nice so far. I am having a pro audio calibration with an eq and room treatments done friday so that should help out on the low end;)

I tested a lot of speakers when I sold my studio set up and I ended up coming back to the best bang for the buck speakers (Imo) and I got just what I wanted a great sounding speaker that looks as good as it sounds;)

Bob

CurtisSC

Screenwriter
Very nice review, might have to go to my local Paradigm dealer to hear a pair

Bob, does it now change what you think of reviews?

Levesque

Supporting Actor
I own a pair of S8, a C5 and 2 pairs of S2. I'm coming from a full Reference v3 set-up, and I always said that the Signatures are a great step-up over the References.

I completely agree with this reviewers. :emoji_thumbsup:

BobRoulier

Second Unit

I think positive reviews are a good start, but I truly believe that listening to speakers in your own system are the best way to really know;)

Bob

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest posts

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks