Finally a reason to envy Texas

Discussion in 'After Hours Lounge (Off Topic)' started by Adam Gregorich, Mar 18, 2011.

1. Adam Gregorich

Owner

Adam
    I'm a big fan of In-N-Out burgers. Whenever we have our LA meets groups of HTFers compare notes on the secret menu and make trips (pilgrimages?) to get double doubles with cheese. Mmmm. I always said that if I could open up one in Washington I would make a fortune. Unfortunately according to Delish they are heading East, not North as they are opening some restaurants in the Dallas area. You lucky bastards....

2. Greg_S_H

Greg_S_H Executive Producer

Greg
    The one I've seen being built is taking over from a Steak and Shake. S&S hasn't done particularly well around here. I don't know if they were just overly ambitious or what, but they've closed half the ones I know about. We also just got a Five Guys, which was pretty good but expensive. I just don't know if these fancy pants outsiders can do as well in Texas, where we know our hamburgers. :D Try Jakes or J.G.s and you'll see. I do resent the lie that there weren't already a million reasons to envy Texas. :)