What's new

'Fight Club' to arrive in BD, November 17th... (1 Viewer)

David Wilkins

Supporting Actor
It appears that 'Fight Club' will arrive on November 17th, according to this link from High-Def Digest. No specs, and no actual press release yet, but HDD has a good track record for accuracy in their early announcements. I'm all the way onboard, shy of their really botching-up the potential.

http://www.highdefdigest.com/news/show/20th_Century_Fox/Disc_Announcements__/Fight_Club_Scheduled_for_Blu-ray/3251

Dave Simkiss

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Dave Simkiss
From www.thedigitalbits.com
In release news today, here's some great catalog Blu-ray news: 20th Century Fox Home Entertainment will release Fight Club on Blu-ray on 11/17.

Extras will include
commentary with director David Fincher, commentary with Fincher, Brad Pitt, Edward Norton and Helena Bonham Carter
commentary with Chuck Palahniuk and Jim Uhls
commentary by Alex McDowell, Jeff Cronenweth, Michael Kaplan and Kevin Haug
7 deleted and alternate scenes
multiple featurettes (A Hit in the Ear: Ren Klyce and the Sound Design of Fight Club, Welcome to Fight Club, Angel Faces Beating, The Crash, Tyler's Goodbye, Work: Production, Visual Effects, On Locationand more)
an Insomniac Mode viewing optionGuys Choice Award
an Edward Norton interview
a music video
12 TV spots, trailers (including the 8 Rules of Fight Club)
promotional and art galleries, Internet spots and more.

Ray_R

Screenwriter
Real Name
R. Ray Rogers II
Originally Posted by Dave Simkiss

From www.thedigitalbits.com
In release news today, here's some great catalog Blu-ray news: 20th Century Fox Home Entertainment will release Fight Club on Blu-ray on 11/17.

Extras will include
commentary with director David Fincher, commentary with Fincher, Brad Pitt, Edward Norton and Helena Bonham Carter
commentary with Chuck Palahniuk and Jim Uhls
commentary by Alex McDowell, Jeff Cronenweth, Michael Kaplan and Kevin Haug
7 deleted and alternate scenes
multiple featurettes (A Hit in the Ear: Ren Klyce and the Sound Design of Fight Club, Welcome to Fight Club, Angel Faces Beating, The Crash, Tyler's Goodbye, Work: Production, Visual Effects, On Locationand more)
an Insomniac Mode viewing optionGuys Choice Award
an Edward Norton interview
a music video
12 TV spots, trailers (including the 8 Rules of Fight Club)
promotional and art galleries, Internet spots and more.
Sounds good but I'll wait for an official confirmation/press release from 20th Century FOX which is a far more reliable source.
I'm still going to hold onto the 2-Disc digipak which I bought when it was first released.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks