What's new

Directors Female Celebrity Draft v. 01 (1 Viewer)

JohnRice

Bounded In a Nutshell
Premium
Reviewer
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John
Oh yeah, Dome. I know I hosted a shot or two for you in the first draft. They're gone now because I dumped the entire folder. All of mine are gone as well. I just wanted to clean up my space a little.

Brian Lawrence

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Brian
We'll let Justin make his selection. As you never can tell. I mean one would of expected I would of grabbed Mira in round 1 and that Steve Gon would of taken Miss Beart.

Justin_S

Senior HTF Member
Gon took my number 2 of all time, and two others from my favs list (Mira and Reese) have also been taken, but I still have my number 1, my beloved Jennifer Connelly!

and that Steve Gon would of taken Miss Beart.
I wish! :frowning: But what Steve doesn't know, is that I'm a fan of the lovely Beart too, and I pick again before him. :)

Joel Mack

Senior HTF Member
With my first selection, I'll take the ultra HOT Mira Sorvino
I. Fucking. Hate. You. :angry: :)

When Brian unbelievably passed on her, I thought I was in the clear. Shit. :frowning:

She's actually even more attractive than the red x's you have representing her at this time...

ErikG

Senior HTF Member
She's actually even more attractive than the red x's you have representing her at this time
The pictures have been there everytime I checked (and you can see I've done no edits)...anyone else besides Joel seen these mysterious 'red x's'? :p)

JohnRice

Bounded In a Nutshell
Premium
Reviewer
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John
If you're talking about post #45 Erik, I see no pics and no red "x"

JohnRice

Bounded In a Nutshell
Premium
Reviewer
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John
Erik, it is a cookie thing. If you don't have the cookies from the source site, the pics don't show up. I forget the name of the biggest site that does that, but you need to convert the live images to links and the problem will be solved for everyone. Maybe. sometimes even that doesn't work. Aside from having your own hosting space, there is no failsafe plan.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
H-508
Recent bookmarks