What's new

Fellow collegist..how happy are you that winter break is here? (1 Viewer)

Frank Grimes

Second Unit
Bah, econ is nothing. Starting off as business admin major, didn't go to classes and got low A's/high B's. Changed to electrical engineering and I'm getting my ass kicked right now. Not that I've been doing consistantly poorly, but I'll go much of the semester with a mid C and end up doing horribly on an exam or late test.

Anyway, going to spend much of the break working, including Xmas and New Years (21'st birthday. And yes, I was raised in and now live an hour out of New Orleans, which is known for it's slightly above average parties.)

Brandon_S

Second Unit
I have come to find out that being a senior at UK is very, very nice. The majority of my professors either A) don't give final exams or B) won't make you take one if you are happy with your grade. Seeing as this is the case, I am looking at only two finals during the week of Dec. 15 thru Dec. 19. Of course knowing my luck the two exams are on opposite ends of the week.

My plans for the holiday are to spend time with my family and girlfriend and to play the hell out of my Xbox :).

Dome Vongvises

Senior HTF Member
I have come to find out that being a senior at UK is very, very nice. The majority of my professors either A) don't give final exams or B) won't make you take one if you are happy with your grade. Seeing as this is the case, I am looking at only two finals during the week of Dec. 15 thru Dec. 19. Of course knowing my luck the two exams are on opposite ends of the week.
Join the biology or chemistry department. Those guys are miserable.

Brandon_S

Second Unit
Dome,

I used to be in engineering...so I know how those guys can be. I always dreaded my physics and chem finals! Plus the Chem/Phys building just isn't a happy place to be.

Jeff_Krueger

Stunt Coordinator
hmm... my classes officially go on break the 23rd, and then I resume the same classes on the 6th, which run until about the middle of February. granted they didn't start until the third week of October. But I'm going to love being home for Christmas at least.

Oh and all my classes are in German to boot

right now I'm taking a quick breather from writing a sociology paper that oddly recalls much of the economics I had hoped to forget:frowning:

NickSo

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Nick So
Its gonna be a DAMN long five days until my exams are over... Communications on 9th, Philosophy on 10th, and another Philosophy on 12th... :angry:

Frank Grimes: Is that your real name?! Grimy? :p)

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cennetkaralowa
Recent bookmarks