What's new

Fellow collegist..how happy are you that winter break is here? (1 Viewer)

LaMarcus

Screenwriter
Real Name
LaMarcus
Man I'll tell ya, this has been one hectic semester, and I am so happy it's over. I am going to play so many video games that my thumbs are going to blister and explode!! After that, I'm going to watch so many dvd's until my eyes fall out and my ears catch on fire.

What are you guys gonna catch up on now that school is done?

LaMarcus

Screenwriter
Real Name
LaMarcus
Just ended today, took my final exam around 2pm. School will we officially out this tomorrow, but I'm done today.

Seth--L

Screenwriter
Tomorrow is my last day of classes. A week from tomorrow is my last final and then my six week break begins.

I'm actually ready for three of my classes to go on for another four months, but with two of them, thank-god the end is tomorrow.

Right now it looks like I'm going to end up spending my break doing fundraising for the Gov. of PA. Nothing like working 10 hour days while on vacation :).

ThomasC

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Thomas
7 more days of classes, 3 exams the following Monday, 1 on Tuesday, and one on Friday. I hate economics. Where do you go, LaMarcus?

Casey Trowbridg

Senior HTF Member
Done with classes next week, finals the week after that, so we're right up until the week of Christmas, but such is the parols of starting after Labor day, and taking off every holiday possible in between then and Christmas break.

I've got a lot of DVDs to get caught up on over break. The kicker of it all is that the first day of class next semester for me is Jan. 8, which is my birthday, that's one present I'd like to return if I could.

DonRoeber

Screenwriter
I'm not a student, but I work at a university. We get the week between Christmas and New Years off, which is really great! Makes the holiday travels all that much easier.

LaMarcus

Screenwriter
Real Name
LaMarcus
I'm at Sinclair here in Dayton Thomas, and YES ECONOMICS SUCKS MAJOR ASS!! That is the class I just finished this semester, and I hated every second of it. It was nothing like I remembered in high school, I actually liked it in highschool. But it was terrible in college!

NickSo

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Nick So
You sunofaBITCH... :p)

My last final is on the 12th...

I've enrolled in MicroEconomics next semester :frowning: Well i would have if this new online registration system didn't suck so much!

Im gonna be enjoying movies with a new front projector... hopefully

JustinCleveland

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Justin Cleveland
Wow, my alma matter doesn't even START exams until the 18th. My fiancee gets done on the 22nd, same as I always did. That you are all done is amazing. When do classes start?? We always started in mid-to-late August.

LaMarcus

Screenwriter
Real Name
LaMarcus
Ya better believe it Who Dey?!!

My classes started Sept 15th I think maybe later.

NickSo, man if you can take something other than that class then DO IT!! But if you can't avoid it, do not take it onlilne, it's the real son of a bitch! ;)

LaMarcus

Screenwriter
Real Name
LaMarcus
I'm at work right now, no studing to do, I have my xbox setting right next to me, just waiting for my boss to leave and I will be in Ghost Recon heaven . I was going to hook it up to the network and play LIVE, but I'm not gonna press my luck.:D

LaMarcus

Screenwriter
Real Name
LaMarcus
:laugh: Why are you confused? Normally I study at work, but since school is out, Xbox all night baby.

Mark Dubbelboer

Screenwriter
You wusses. real men take economics. I liked taking the classes so much i decided to do my masters in it.

I finished classes yesterday and i've got finals on tuesday, wednesday, wednesday. how brutal of an exam schedule is that. Then i get to try to bum a ride home over the next 2 weeks.

Best part is the girlfriend's dad is taking us to cuba for new years. i love that man...i mean girl...

Scott L

Senior HTF Member
economics sucks, and so does accounting. Or maybe I just suck.

Well my plans are to Netflix the hell out of the Sopranos and the other mobster movies I haven't watched yet. Also plan to play more games, soup up my car audio system and maybe buy something for home. idle hands = po

Plus looking forward to LOTR, Last Samurai, and Tim Burton's Big Fish. :emoji_thumbsup: happy greetings!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SaladinNagasawa
Recent bookmarks