What's new

Favorite Shows on A and E (1 Viewer)

Parker Clack

Schizophrenic Man
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Parker
I am curious and wanted to start this thread (and others on different channels) as to what some of your favorite shows on A and E that you recommend that others see.

Parker

Alex-A

Stunt Coordinator
I love watching the "real" murder mystery shows so I always catch Cold Case Files and American Justice on A&E. Great shows that are must more interesting than those CSI-type shows.

Scott-S

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Scott
The only thing I have watched on A&E in the last year has been a few episodes of Airline.

I watched it daily when they were showing News Radio.

There seems to be too many "crime" stuff on this channel. They might want to change the name of the channel. It is no longer Arts and Entertainment. It is The Crime Channel.

David Williams

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
David Williams
I watch Airline and Family Plots. Both are really interesting, but Airline isn't as good as Airline UK. Airline shows the hell that Southwest airline employees are put through on a daily basis, while Family Plots shows what goes on in a family-run mortuary. They must be the most dysfunctional family I've ever laid eyes on.

Terry Hansen

Stunt Coordinator
I love Family Plots, Intervention and Airline.

Family Plots is great, especially Chuck who cracks me up.

Occasionally watch the odd show like City Confidential and the like.

David Williams

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
David Williams

Intervention is my own personal 'reality TV has gone too far' moment. I can put up with (and even enjoy) all the My Big Fat Obnoxious Whatevers, Swans and Littlest Grooms Fox can dish out, but Intervention is just plain creepy... and I've just seen the commercials!

Parker Clack

Schizophrenic Man
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Parker
Airline is just plain nuts to watch. It makes me want to really stay away from Southwest Airlines even more.

Keith I

FoS
Real Name
Keith
According to E! Online (12/15/05), A&E has canceled Airline along with Growing up Gotti, renewing Dog the Bounty Hunter, Inked, and Criss Angel: Mindfreak.
-

RAF

Senior HTF Member
Deceased Member
Just to bring this back to the original topic.

Family Plots and Random 1

:emoji_thumbsup: :emoji_thumbsup:

I also don't like the fact that Airline has gotten the axe.

Hunter P

Screenwriter
A&E and AMC are two of some the channels that really need to change their name. They no longer represent what they started out to represent.

Anyways, I used to watch that Ceasar's 24/7 reality show. I think it's cancelled now. I might also check out Rollergirls (from the makers of Laguna Beach).:D I love my cheesy TV.

Oh, that could be A&E's new name: Cheese. "Tonight on Cheese: the spoiled kids whine and whine some more on 'Growing up Gotti', its the WWE on skates on 'Rollergirls', Brandy Beavers shadow dances on 'Ceasar's 24/7' and the two hour special 'Cleavage.'"

I guess their days of showing ballet and opera are long gone and never to return.:wink:

MikeFR

Supporting Actor
I used to watch A&E quite a bit when I didn't have an electronic programming guide(aka flipping through the channels), now I don't find myselft watching it at all. That seems to be the case with quite a few channels that I used to watch.

James_S

Second Unit
My favorite is City Confidential great show but still getting used to not hearing Paul Winfield's voice anymore.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larsenv
Recent bookmarks