What's new

Favorite music and speakers used? (1 Viewer)

Martin Fontaine

Supporting Actor
Most of my music listening is either on my speakers that came with the Kenwood HTB-353 which I upgraded the receiver to the VR-509. (The new Amanda Marshall CD sounds amazing in DPL2!) Or my headphones when I'm in the bus/metro or at work.

As for the kind of music, well most people say that I have odd music tastes. It's not that I like weird music or anything, well maybe artists that no one here have heard of but nothing strange musically...

It's just that... I only like female artists! Is that SO WEIRD???

Brett Hancock

Supporting Actor
It all depends
Old School Rap(Public Enemy, Run Dmc)
Punk(To Many Bands To List)
Hardcore Punk(Again To Many Bands)
Ska(Reel Big Fish, Skankin' Pickle)
Metal
And once in a while you gotta throw in the Pure Funk C.D. My speakers are Boston CR9's.

Andrew Pratt

Senior HTF Member
I have Maggies all round speakers and listen to everything from 80's to classical to classic rock to some jazz but lots of easy listening stuff like Jesse Cook and Lorenna McKennitt

Raine Linton

Stunt Coordinator
Funkadelic, Mutiny, Ashra, Tangerine Dream, Eddie Harris, Les McCann, Beth Orton....and more. I put five disks in the player and hit random and through my Hi-Rez AR's and my DC-1, comes 7.1 channels of luv.

LawrenceZ

Stunt Coordinator
I like mostly Canadian bands - Tragically Hip, Our Lady Peace, Barenaked Ladies, Moist/David Usher, Tea Party and Matthew Good Band. My favorite band Pearl Jam though.

Listen on PSB Century 500i's.

Ron-P

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ron
90% Film Scores / 10% 80's, on my Polks (RT55's)
One of my favorites;
60155685.jpg

Cirque de Soliel, Alegria
Peace Out~:D

Scott Barnhart

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Scott
I am all over the place with music, except no Metal, Rap or Country (unless it is babe-elicious country like Faith Hill or Shania Twain and then only watching videos on CMT :)).
My top 5 artists/composers and the music I most often listen to are (in no order):
1) Michael Hedges
2) Andreas Vollenweider
3) Loreena McKennitt
4) Sasha and Digweed
5) J.S. Bach

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation562
Recent bookmarks