What's new

Favorite episode of Married with Children (1 Viewer)

Gilbert Galindo

Stunt Coordinator
It's tough but mine would be a toss up of A Bundyful Christmas and the one where Jefferson buys that barbie doll for Marcy. Another classics are the Softball and Gas station episodes.

David McKean

Auditioning
I have 2 favorites, both from the first season. I like the one where Al builds his own bathroom and I also love the episode where Al and Peg go on that game show as Steve and Marcy and vise-versa.

brentl

Senior HTF Member
The episodes where the neighbours Neice is over and "does" Bud ... MAN is she HOT!!
Brent L

Jeff Kleist

Senior HTF Member
Hmm, game show and building the bathroom are great ones. I also like the one where they go out to dinner. They are all great tho

Don Black

Screenwriter
I too am a big fan of Amber (the niece)! I think most of the episodes are pretty good. One that just stands out in my mind right now is the one where Marcy keeps having orgasms when she delivers bad news. I thought that that one was well done.
It's a shame that after pratically launching the Fox network (it was there first show to break the Top 10), the network didn't have the courtesy to tell the cast that their final episode was in fact their final episode (no cast party, goodbyes, presents, etc.). Very low-class imo.

Morgan Jolley

Senior HTF Member
This show joins The Critic and Duckman as the top 3 shows I want to own on DVD. I haven't seen all the episodes, and I probably can't pick a favorite because they are all so good. This show was consistantly funny and shouldn't have been cancelled.

Inspector Hammer!

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Williamson
The one where Kelly wears the short leather miniskirt!
yum.gif
biggrin.gif

------------------
"How can I heal, when I can't feel time?"
Leonard from Memento

KeithAP

Screenwriter
Real Name
Keith
I guess my favorite episode would have to be the one where I was in the studio audience. I went with a friend and saw a taping.
Tim Conway was in the episode, first time I ever saw him in any of the episodes. I also remember Bud had a girl in his bedroom, another rare event. But besides that I don't remember a lot of details. Guess I will have to pull out that video tape again.
-Keith

David_LM

Stunt Coordinator
The one where Al Bundy and the Bubba Smith character get it on in a rematch of their goal line stance during their high school football days.

David_N

Stunt Coordinator
I like the one where Al is growing the garden and sings the Bonanza song.
Dum da da dum da da dum vegetable garden,
dum da da dum da da dum da da dum dum corn.
Another moment that sticks in my mind is the court episode where Bud, Kelly, and Al fake injuries.
Judge: The Bundy’s are counter suing for...a jillion dollars?
Al: We would like that in cash your honor.

PienSavaca

Stunt Coordinator
The one where the decide to live in the supermarket for the air conditioning.
Al throws merchandise on the floor to get the female shoppers to bend over and retrieve it. "Miss, you dropped your cereal."
Bud copies dear old dad, but doesn't quite get the concept. "Miss, you dropped your...... eggs."
------------------
"I got kissed... and, and, and I shoplifted."
[Edited last by PienSavaca on September 06, 2001 at 09:19 AM]

JonZ

Senior HTF Member
I LOVE the first few years this show was on-there are so many great quotes from those seasons.It would be impossible to name one,heres some of my favorites though,all from earlier episodes:
1.When Al has to return 30 year late copy "The Little Engine That Could" to the library.
2.When Al has the save the gay couples marriage.His wife was spending evenings dancing with Peg, and Al didnt want the husband to leave becuase he wa such a great cook.
3.When Kelly moved out because she wanted more privacy.
4.When Al goes to the dentist.Episode w/Tracy Lords.
5.When The Bundys and Steve & Marcy are stuck in the cabin in the woods while the women are PMSing.
6.When Als barber died and he was forced to go to a Salon-they gave him the "Gay" hairdo.
7.When the Bundys and Darcys had the Shopping spree contest.
8.When Buck was supposed to be neutered, and Al tried to stop it.
9.The peeper episode,when Peg was the only woman in the neighborhood no tto get peeped.
10.The first episode when Steve and Marcy come over.
------------------
Visit My Pathetic WebPage
"....With that in mind,I humbly add my own prophecy of
what the dawn of the new millennium shall bring forth-
one thousand more years of the same old crap" Jose Chung

John Torrez

Second Unit
The one where the Bundys and Darcys are stuck in the basement during a tornado is one of my favorites.
------------------
"They're all gonna laugh at you!"

Chucky P

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Charles Paulsen
I remember in the episode when Steve returns from running from the law and everybody wants to turn him except Al. So the family plans on killing him with a poisoned drink that's smoking and it has my favorite line of Al's.
Al:What is it?
Peggy: It's Tang.
Al: Tang don't smoke!

Andrew V

Stunt Coordinator
quote: I can't choose a favorite episode. They all rule to much. Every episode is my favorite. This show rules.
Originally Posted by: Brett Hancock on September 03, 2001 [/quote]
You said it!
------------------
~Andrew~
~Pronto Programmer~
AIM SN: FFU Productions
ICQ #: 21603991
Home Theater Pictures
Equipment List | My Growing DVD Collection
[Edited last by Andrew V on September 06, 2001 at 04:16 PM]

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larsenv
Recent bookmarks