What's new

"Fatal Attraction" SE coming on 4/16. (1 Viewer)

Jay E

Senior HTF Member
Here are the details:

Exclusive Cast & Crew Interviews Featuring Director Adrian Lyne, Actors Michael Douglas, Glenn Close and Anne Archer, Producers Stanley Jaffe and Sherry Lansing and Writers Nicholas Meyer and James Dearden

Featurette on The Cultural Phenomenon of Fatal Attraction

Behind-The-Scenes Look at the Production

Alternate Ending with Introduction by Adrian Lyne

Rehearsal Footage

Commentary by Director Adrian Lyne

Theatrical Trailer

Video:

Widescreen 1.85:1 (Anamorphic)

Audio:

ENGLISH: Dolby Digital 5.1

ENGLISH: Dolby Digital Surround

FRENCH: Dolby Digital Stereo

Subtitles:

English

Retail $24.95

Chad Gregory

Supporting Actor
It is already available for preorder at DVDEmpire.
Also coming on 4/16 are,
Indecent Proposal
Thief of Hearts
The Temp
The Accused
Eye for an Eye
Flesh and Bone ;)
All for $24.95.
Very Nice,
-Chad

Esten

Supporting Actor
Is this the same Paramount? It's good to see they are paying more attention to catalog titles.

All right!

Duncan_N

Stunt Coordinator
Fatal Attraction SE. At Last - been waiting for this since I bought my DVD player 3 years ago. :emoji_thumbsup:

Glenise

Supporting Actor
Yes, I have been waiting for this one also.

Ever noticed that Micheal Douglas sometimes gets cast in a movie where a female has a major role and he gets in trouble about sex!

Fatal Attraction, Disclosure and Basic Instinct come to mind.

TheoGB

Screenwriter
That alternate ending's so vicious, though. I couldn't decide if it was better or not when I saw them but I guess it was.

I do wish Miranda Richardson had agreed to do the part, though. I think she would have been much better than Close.

David Lambert

Senior HTF Member
Debuting on 4/16 are the following, all of which feature 1.85;1 anamorphic widescreen transfers, English 5.1 and English and French 2.0 surround and subtitle tracks, and trailers: Eye For An Eye, Flesh And Bone, Thief Of Hearts, the laugh-fest The Temp, and The Accused, which features Jodie Foster's Oscar-winning performance. Retail is $24.95 each.
A bit more exciting in the extras department are two Adrian Lyne pop culture classics. Both feature 1.85:1 anamorphic widescreen transfers, English 5.1 and English and French 2.0 surround and subtitle tracks, and trailers, along with some extras.Indecent Proposal includes an audio commentary with Lyne, while Fatal Attraction pulls out all the stops - commentary with Lyne, interviews with Lyne, producers Stanley Jaffe and Sherry Lansing, writer Nicholas Meyer and James Dearden, and actors Michael Douglas, Glenn Close and Anne Archer, "The Cultural Phenomenon of Fatal Attraction" featurette, behind the scenes and rehearsal footage, and an alternate ending with Lyne intro. Retail is also $24.95 each.
I notice that, missing from this list, is Sliver, which on the quickly-pulled HTF post with Paramount's six-month outlook was listed along with these other titles for that date. But I'll gladly take Indecent Proposal AND The Accused in it's place! :D Two very fine movies.
And Martin, if you're listening: [rant]NICE prices!![/rant] :emoji_thumbsup: :emoji_thumbsup: :emoji_thumbsup: I'll be picking up 5 of these very quickly after release...2 or 3 of them day-and-date in all likelihood!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks