Farscape 2/21: Prayer

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Duane R, Feb 22, 2003.

1. Duane R

Duane R Second Unit

Wow, what a great episode! Aeryn's utterly desperate and seems to be coming unhinged while praying in her cell. It was highly entertaining seeing Chricton and Scorpy working together to find the answer to locating the Katratzi (sp?) base. I think the next few episodes will be a wild ride.

2. Jon Torres

Jon Torres Second Unit

Yes, it was a very good episode. I don't think Aeryn was totally coming unhinged. She said there was only Crichton because of an overload on truth serum. She held out a long time though making up that other lover. It was nice to see her crack that one girl's neck at the end.

While Crichton and Scorpius were in the other reality, where was the Crichton of that reality? I really didn't like how they killed off Jool/D'Argo, Rygel, and Chiana/Aeryn in the other reality leaving Stark/Sikozu alone. I guess you could say they were going to die anyway, but still. They could have prevented it from happening.

3. Jacob Perry

Jacob Perry Stunt Coordinator

These last few episodes have really been great.

Its all building towards an unresolved ending, which grates at me, but Farscape is damn good TV.

4. Ric Easton

Ric Easton Cinematographer

5. Paul E. Fox II

Paul E. Fox II Second Unit

How many shows left before the end of the last season?

Isn't there still a chance, albeit a small one, that Sci-Fi will changer their minds?

6. Ken Chan

Ken Chan Producer

Well, according to the schedule, it's this upcoming three-parter, and then the last episode, entitled "Bad Timing", which they may have named after they found out they got canned.

//Ken

7. Craig P

Craig P Stunt Coordinator

I think the chances that Skiffy will change their mind are somewhere between none and none.