What's new

"Fargo" - New TV series (1 Viewer)

Scott McGillivray

Supporting Actor
Hi Gang,

I just auditioned for this show. I had not heard about prior to this, but it sure looks good. It is loosely based upon the Coen brothers movie. That is, it has the same setting and style, but not the same story or characters.

I have read the script for the first episode and thought it was fantastic. If you are a fan of the movie "Fargo" you will certainly like this show (at least the first episode).

I cant/wont share any more details at the moment. Getting the role is a long shot, but I was just happy to get the call to audition! :)

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2802850/?ref_=sr_3

Scott McGillivray

Supporting Actor
Also, thanks for the support guys. This would be the biggest part I have had and I would love to be able to share production stories (or at least ones that I would allowed to).

Scott McGillivray

Supporting Actor
Well...I did not land the role. *sob*

I still think it will be a very good TV show. The pilot was a LOT of fun to read. Billy Bob Thornton will be perfect in his guest star role.

Johnny Angell

Played With Dinosaurs Member
Senior HTF Member
Deceased Member
Real Name
Johnny Angell
That sucks. Sorry about that, Scott. You get enough rejection (at least I did) as a horny, teenage boy, and then you become an actor. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks