What's new

Fantastic Four: 2005 movie! info and coverart! (1 Viewer)

TheBat

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jacob
there were reports of two different version of F4.. it was mentioned at the superherohype fantastic four forum.

JACOB

Jim Harvey

Second Unit
So the Canadian version is different than the American? That makes no sense. The disc is . . . the same. At least the disc art, anyways. When FOX releases a DVD in Canada, the only thing they alter is the packaging itself, making it bilingual. The actual disc itself is still the same Region 1 disc. Or should be.

DougWright

Stunt Coordinator
Anyone have a link to coverart for this release? I really do no like the round tin in the collector's set and want to put it into a snapper.

TheBat

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jacob
there is a link at the superherohype forum where you can download the deleted footage.. is about 17 minutes.. there are some character moments.. explains some stuff.. plus is has the two alica scenes.. they make a refernce to puppetmaster, but he is not shown. I think the 17 minutes or so would have helped the movie a bit.. explains some plots stuff more clearly.

JACOB

Bob clamer

Supporting Actor
Can anyone who bought the Best Buy Exclusive FF set post any pictures of set out of the casing or tell me how all the discs are packaged? Thanks! :)

Jpermisse

Auditioning
Real Name
Juan
Sorry for bumping up such an old thread but i'd like to ask: Does anyone know what is going on with the directors cut dvd they were planning on releasing?

Blips

Auditioning
Real Name
Cole
Both this film and Spider-Man 2's new editions better come with free tickets to the next movies, otherwise I'll probably pass.

I'm really getting sick of these extended editions. They're not director's cuts and I'm glad the studio doesn't label them as such. The extended cut of The Punisher released earlier this year made unnecessary extensions that ruined that film's pace. Spider-Man 2 is only adding 8 minutes and F4 5 because Marvel can.

DavidPla

Senior HTF Member
I agree. It's completely way out of hand now. Remember the days when an extended cut of a film was a treat? Something that was exciting? It just cheapens the whole film and cheapens when an "actual" extended cut or director's cut is released that actually has a point.

Stephen_J_H

All Things Film Junkie
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Stephen J. Hill
At least the new F4 disc will include both cuts. Since I never bought the first release, if this one comes with a movie ticket as well, I'm totally in.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
H-508
Recent bookmarks