What's new

FAMILY (1 Viewer)

Tom_Tagliente19

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Tom Tagliente
Does anyone know, or has anyone heard any rumblings as to when FAMILY: Season 3, 4 and 5 are going to come out? I have a good friend who is really hoping since she bought the first 2 seasons four years ago.

Any information would be helpful.

:)

Tom

Jeff Willis

Senior HTF Member
^^

I haven't heard anything about this one (Sony). I'd get S2 if available. Maybe it will get liscensed out to someone else.

Mark Collins

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Mark
Family a series I very much enjoyed. I just had a friend call me who bought the show on Amazon Market Place. He asked if more episodes would be coming out. I told him only if Sony sold the rights to Shout or maybe even TimeLife or MPI. I was in college when the show aired and I remember my classmates and I talking about the previous nights episode. The show was even going to have a reuinon movie similar to Peyton Place but it never came about.

Neil Brock

Senior HTF Member
Originally Posted by Tom_Tagliente19

Does anyone know, or has anyone heard any rumblings as to when FAMILY: Season 3, 4 and 5 are going to come out? I have a good friend who is really hoping since she bought the first 2 seasons four years ago.

Any information would be helpful.

:)

Tom

At this point, it would appear the answer as to when the last 3 seasons are coming out would be, When Pigs Fly.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks