What's new

FAMILY GUY "uncensored" news (1 Viewer)

Haden

Supporting Actor
This will most likely be around $15-16 its first week of release... not too bad of a price. And it may drop to $9.99 later on... Just wish they were including a few more FG-centric extras instead of mainly hyping American Dad. One that comes to mind would be the 1996 cartoon short "Larry and Steve" that kind of inspired the series.

Charlie O.

Supporting Actor
There's footage of some girl stripping that never aired on TV. It was made by the animators as joke. I think its when people is watching that video on women's feeling or something like that. They could have that clip as a deleted scene.

Haden

Supporting Actor

Yeah, I downloaded that clip from Kazaa. Hard to believe that it's real and not some clever fan-made animation :)

AnthonyC

Senior HTF Member
Circuit City advertised The Freakin' Sweet Collection as being on sale for $4.99 this week, but they didn't have any in stock at my local CC...so I went to order it online and I can't for the life of me find it on their site. I see the box sets, the Stewie movie, and even the UMD version of The Freakin' Sweet Collection, but no $4.99 DVD.

Anyone have a link by any chance?

ZacharyTait

Senior HTF Member

I didn't see it on the website either. You could take the ad to Best Buy or Walmart and have them pricematch it. Since you can see the cover quite clearly in the ad, there shouldn't be a problem get a pricematch for it.

Matthew H

Second Unit
It's a shame that they never fully released the JFK/RFK scene in A Hero Sits Next Door Uncensored..

I liked the commentaries on the episodes of the Freakin Sweet Collection, definitely a must-buy.

I'm pretty sure I had just seen the JFK cut scene last night on the tbs re-run. I only remember that because I said to my friend, "wow, that was crazy."

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
H-508
Recent bookmarks