What's new

Family Guy Season Seven (1 Viewer)

JediFonger

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
YiFeng You
the numbering of volume set on DVD vs. season is confusing. what's the most definitive guide on this?

MarkHastings

Senior HTF Member
^^ Yeah, apparently Ron may have gotten confused (as do most) because of the DVD volume numbering system.

The last DVD set (Vol 6; released 10/21/08) contains the last 5 episodes of Season 6 and most of Season 7.

The next DVD set (Vol 7, will be released 6/16/09) looks to contain the last 3 episodes of Season 7 and the first 9 episodes of Season 8.

Confusing??

Joseph DeMartino

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Joseph DeMartino
Sorry, haven't looked in on this thread for awhile and I missed Tony's post.

Tony, you are absolutely right. I hadn't planned on writing that much about Bones when I started the reply, and I just wasn't thinking in terms of spoilers when I hit "post". I have since fixed my post, and I can only apologize to any Bones fans who may have been spoiled.

Sorry,

Joe

JohnS

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Steffens
Season finale Tomorrow night.
Peter learns from a psychic that he has had past lives, one of which he lived in England 17th century chasing after Lady Redbush(Lois)

Next season or when ever Family Guy comes back on later this year is when we will get Something.Something Darkside

and also a Sliders parody titled Road to Multiverse another one of Stewie and Brian's road trip episodes.
This could be a fun one. Lots to work with for parallel Family Guy joke Earths

Scott-S

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Scott
There was a glitch (or some censoring by the local affiliate) when they were about to show the punch line of the "Ye ole Abortion Clinic" joke. What was the gag? I saw some stairs, then a blank screen, then the scene with Griffin in bed with his "wife" Meg.

Jimi C

Screenwriter

Same thing on my Fios in Buffalo. The episode was lame anyway. I dont remember laughing once. It seemed to be very similar to the opening act of the season 1 episode that ended with them shooting a reality show about the Griffins. Except, obviously, the season 1 episode was actually funny. Im starting to prefer American Dad.

McPaul

Screenwriter
Real Name
Paul M
The abortion machine involved the women climbing the stairs and falling off, landing stomach side down on the ground.

Shane D

Supporting Actor
i loved the talent show, as soon as i saw the fireworks i started laughing cause i knew they were doing revenge of the nerds

AnthonyC

Senior HTF Member
That episode was pretty terrible all around but I can't think of any show ever wasting guest stars the way FG wasted the How I Met Your Mother guys last night. It was especially ironic that the most inconsistent sitcom in television history was mocking the best show on air today.

Inspector Hammer!

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Williamson

You obviously don't watch Friday Night Lights.

;)

As lame as this ep was I did get a kick out of the bogus ads for fake shows that kept popping up, Slow Rotating Black Guy and Cross-Armed Opposites were two of my favs lol.

JediFonger

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
YiFeng You
the rotating black guy :laugh: finally som1 pointing all those annoying things out and fox does it worse. good thing FG picked up on that =).

if u want to watch uncensored, try hulu, it's got some ads, but 480p over the web and pretty good PQ since FG isn't true HD yet.

Jimi C

Screenwriter
Its not worth sitting through that episode again just to find out what unfunny joke was cut. I don't think im going to buy the volume 7 dvds. This season is a total let down with exception of one or two episodes.

MarkHastings

Senior HTF Member
No joke was cut out. Peter mentions the abortion clinic; they cut to a sign of the "Ye Ol' Abortion Clinic", then they show the women climbing the stairs and falling off.

TonyD

Who do we think I am?
Ambassador
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Tony D.

according to the on screen guide it was the season 7 finale.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation562
Recent bookmarks