What's new

Family Guy Season 5 =). (1 Viewer)

Scott-S

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Scott
I am really impressed with the animation. The Tie Fighter fight scene looked really good. I am glad to see they are taking the time to make it look this good.

The couch gag was a little too long for my taste, but I guess that is a trademark of this show.

This wont be able to fit into a standard episode. Are they doing a movie? or a 2 part episode?

Derek Miner

Screenwriter
"What if they come in another door?"

Brilliant! :laugh:

Actually, I think going all-out on the parody, to the point of making the Family Guy characters into the Star Wars characters works. And notice they had no "this was like the time that..." jokes. I think that made it stronger.

Surprised that Lucasfilm was okay with the drug and sex humor.

Ronald Epstein

Founder
Owner
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ronald Epstein
I'll second the remark about "Brilliant"!

That was outrageously funny. Loved the Leslie Nielson cameo.

Wonder how long it will be till that gets removed from the net.

Scott-S

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Scott
I have a feeling this was one of those "authorized" leaks. I am sure the marketing department "accidentally" made sure this was leaked so that the news outlets could report about how an unauthorized clip was leaked. Nothing like using the news outlets to advertise your projects. LOL I know I am getting cynical, but this "leaking" is happening way to much lately.

chuck_b

Supporting Actor

Now. It's gone from YouTube with the message: "This video is no longer available due to a copyright claim by Twentieth Century Fox"

Derek_J

Stunt Coordinator
Anyone know the name of the episode where somebody gets peppered with bullets in a drive-by, and Peter walks up to the body and says, "Are you ok?"

Shane D

Supporting Actor
guys name was paulie. Peter went to get a new car and had his old one stolen by the mob and ended up having to do them a favor and the favor was hang out with pualie cause no one liked him. They also ended up getting invited to the dons wedding and the husband was suppose to whack lois.

dont remember what the episode is called though.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks