What's new

FALCON CREST: The DVD Release Petition (1 Viewer)

tom_tagliente

Stunt Coordinator
Dear Warner Bros. Home Video Marketing Dept.,

The following petition has been designed to ask you to PLEASE consider the TV series FALCON CREST, for DVD release in 2007. Thank you for reviewing our petition and we hope it proves that FALCON CREST is so wanted by its many fans.

In 2004, the Home Video division of Warner Bros. released DALLAS: The Complete First and Second Seasons to the public in a wonderfully packaged DVD set. A while later, more DALLAS sets were released. Just this past Spring, KNOTS LANDING was issued to fans and now after all this time, several fans would like to see FALCON CREST, a television series Warner Bros. owns, and from that same era, released.

FALCON CREST is just sitting in the Warner Bros. vaults collecting dust. Fans have repeatedly asked...in fact, begged for FALCON CREST to get its day on DVD. With all of the older series making their debut on DVD, many fans are getting frustrated, me expecially, because FALCON CREST is being overlooked and ignored. Why? What is the reason? We know the Neilsen Ratings proved time and again that FALCON CREST remained ranked as one of the top 20 Prime Time shows of the 80's. Why isn't it getting the release it so deserves?

Please accept this petition in the spirit in which it is intended. FALCON CREST deserves to be brought out of the wine cellar and served to its collective fans to enjoy again and again.

Please, we respectfully ask for FALCON CREST to come to DVD with some great special features and attractive packaging. FALCON CREST was a benchmark in Prime-Time drama for one generation, now we want to pass on the FALCON CREST legacy to our children...the next generation to enjoy again and again.

Thank you for reviewing our petition and we look forward to seeing FALCON CREST sooner than later in 2007.

Regards,

The many fans of FALCON CREST.

tom_tagliente

Stunt Coordinator
Tom Tagliente, 36
Holiday, Florida

I would love to see FALCON CREST released to DVD so I can relive those Friday nights of yesteryear with Jane Wyman, Lorenzo Lamas, Robert Foxworth, Susan Sullivan, Ana-Alicia, Margaret Ladd, Abby Dalton, and Chao-Li.

FALCON CREST was an awesome TV series and with so many shows coming to DVD, it's time we are given the one show that seems to be taking so long to see on DVD.

Thank you for reading this. I hope you will release FALCON CREST soon.

Krister_

Stunt Coordinator
Please go on and release Falcon Crest
htf_images_smilies_banana.gif

Charles Ellis

Senior HTF Member
I also love this show, and want it on DVD. I figure the release of this classic primetime soap will help convince Fox to release the one that started it all: Peyton Place!!!

Scott+W

Agent
I would buy each season as soon as it's released.

The more my collection grows, the more difficult it is to purchase every new release the day it comes out. "Falcon Crest" is an exception.

Ben King

Stunt Coordinator
Just wondering... Dallas seems to be selling rather well on DVD but Warners really seem to be dragging their feet regarding an announcement about further releases of Knots Landing.

Falcon Crest was popular at the time but does it have the fanbase to sustain a DVD release of all nine seasons?

I hope so.

AlanP

Screenwriter
Real Name
BAP
I lost interest in that series, when they were STUPID enough to kill off LANA TURNER, because JANE WYMAN could stand her. To, me LANA should have been the STAR of that series, she was much more intriguing than JANE. LANA was the ALEXIS of "FALCON CREST" !!!!!! And the producers were stupid enough to let her go........... They should have said bye, bye to Jane.
I would buy it just to have those episodes with LANA. The only other season that was appealing was KIM NOVAK'S stint for a year, and the storyline that was similar to "VERTIGO". A big fault of "FALCON CREST" was to kill off the stars, ROBERT FOXWORTH, ANA ALICIA, and SUSAN SULLIVAN were all cut from the series. And it was never the same again. I would tune in occasionally to see it. So I would buy the first two seasons only and the one with KIM NOVAK !!!!!!!!

Ben King

Stunt Coordinator
Again, fingers crossed for Falcon Crest.

But unfortunately it's owned by Warners, whose attitude to the 1980's soaps seems to be "if it isn't Dallas we don't want to know."

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation562
Recent bookmarks