What's new

FALCON CREST On DVD (1 Viewer)

tom_tagliente

Stunt Coordinator
While I am still wondering how www.falconcrest.org got advanced information on the FALCON CREST season one release for 2007, it is a reputable source for everything FALCON CREST. If the site says season one is coming in 2007, then that is when it will be out. I guess 365 days is not too much longer to wait...ARE WE ALL KIDDING???? WE WANT FALCON CREST NOWWWWWW!!!!

Let's just hope they push the release date up to December as the rumors are speculating.

And let's hope there will be some really awesome extras. Bloopers, deleted scenes, and interviews with cast and crew from then and now. A Nice documentary on the show would be nice, too. Pay respect to Jane Wyman and reveal some of her interviews from the past regarding this wonderful show.

:)

Tom

Ethan Riley

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ethan Riley
Can any of the mods of this site look into this? I'll believe it when I hear from them, but not from the mods of a fansite. Actually, I should shut up because the Dynasty dvd was posted as inside information weeks before tvshowsondvd.com knew about it lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
H-508
Recent bookmarks