What's new

FALCON CREST on DVD Confirmed!!! (1 Viewer)

tom_tagliente

Stunt Coordinator
DVD out in 2007

Falcon Crest is coming out in 2007. Susan Sullivan made some comments on the "Dharma and Greg" DVD set that is out now, and they told her that Falcon Crest would be out sometime in 2007. Her words, "I did some comments for the DVD for Dharma and was told F.C. would be out on DVD sometime in the next year - will keep you posted."

GO TO THE LINK BELOW, CLICK ON MESSAGE BOARDS, and READ THE ONE THAT SAYS FALCON CREST ON DVD IN 2007

http://television.aol.com/in2tv/falcon_crest_tv

Ben King

Stunt Coordinator
Excellent news. Perhaps Susan might be recording the odd commentary for the Falcon Crest releases. Ditto Robert Foxworth, David Selby, Lorenzo Lamas, Ana Alicia, William Moses etc.

Given the show lasted for nine seasons, I do hope Warners step up the releases - say a season released every 3-6 months or so - but I suppose that depends on how well it sells.

Ben King

Stunt Coordinator

Jane's still around at the grand old age of 92. Sadly, she only seems to appear in the public eye these days when she's attending someone else's funeral.

Jeff'Reys

Auditioning
On the D&G dvd she comments that she made comments for the D&G dvd? Or she comments that she made comments for the FC dvd? Seems odd that she'd mention making comments for something she's actually commenting on as she spoke. I'm confused.

Jeff'Reys

Auditioning
On the D&G dvd she comments that she made comments for the D&G dvd? Or she comments that she made comments for the FC dvd? Seems odd that she'd mention making comments for something she's actually commenting on as she spoke. I'm confused.

tom_tagliente

Stunt Coordinator
The comment was not made on the Dharma & Greg interview, it was on aol's in2tv message boards. I copied and pasted the quote to the site here from there.

Ben King

Stunt Coordinator
Not happening any time soon according to the chat with Warners, but fingers crossed Falcon Crest will definitely arrive on DVD next year.

Brandon_D

Stunt Coordinator
I have a hunch we will be seeing Angela Channing in all her glory on DVD very soon!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
H-508
Recent bookmarks