What's new

EXCLUSIVE: Twilight Time July/August Titles (1 Viewer)

Dave B Ferris

Screenwriter
For the Tuesday, July 8 releases, I think we would normally expect to see our shipping notices on Friday, July 4th.Of course, the 4th is a holiday. So, what is the general feeling: will we be lucky enough to see our shipping notices tomorrow (July 3rd), or is Monday (July 7th) more likely?

Robert Crawford

Crawdaddy
Patron
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Robert
Robert Crawford said:
I can't believe it, this morning, I received my shipping notice for the June 10th releases. :dance: My orders usually don't ship out from SAE until days after the release date. Also, all three titles coming next week are immediate views for me.
Well, crap, looks like I'm back to square one with my latest shipment. It's still pending, the inconsistencies in how orders ship out from SAE really bugs me.

Dick

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Rick
Robert Crawford said:
Well, crap, looks like I'm back to square one with my latest shipment. It's still pending, the inconsistencies in how orders ship out from SAE really bugs me.
Me as well, if only because their shipping charge is premium. Does SAE have more than one person in the mailroom?

Konstantinos

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Konstantinos
I have been buying from SAE (long before TT appears) for years, and I never had a problem (and I live in Greece too).
I don't understand why many people have problems as I read in forums..

They have never shipped later than 10 days after I ordered.
(except for pre-orders of course)

cinerama10

Supporting Actor
Real Name
peter
Konstantinos said:
I have been buying from SAE (long before TT appears) for years, and I never had a problem (and I live in Greece too).
I don't understand why many people have problems as I read in forums..

They have never shipped later than 10 days after I ordered.
(except for pre-orders of course)
Orders to Australia have always been posted to me within a few days.,sometimes less. I also have never had a problem with their service. which ranks amongst the best.

bruceames

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Bruce Ames
I preordered from TCM this time, since they had a 30% sale. Just got Brannigan, Radio Days and Violent Saturday in the mail today.

I've had much better service from TCM shop than I ever did with SAE (except in the first order when they shipped the next day). They even shipped the stock title (Major Dundee) from my order in advance without charging extra shipping.

Robert Crawford

Crawdaddy
Patron
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Robert
ThadK said:
Got my notice that BORN YESTERDAY was shipped from SAE today.
Lucky you, my order is still pending though I preordered the first day those titles were available to do so. :angry:

Mark-P

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Mark Probst
My copy of Radio Days and autographed Fate is the Hunter, along with several other titles is out for delivery as we speak.

Robert Crawford

Crawdaddy
Patron
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Robert
Robert Crawford said:
Lucky you, my order is still pending though I preordered the first day those titles were available to do so. :angry:
Well, my order shipped so I'm hoping to have it by Saturday.

Dave B Ferris

Screenwriter
Robert Crawford said:
Well, my order shipped so I'm hoping to have it by Saturday.
Or maybe sooner. I'm tellin' ya, they mail the packages the day before we receive the notice. I received my notice yesterday, as well (for Violent Saturday and Born Yesterday). Maybe it's a trick so we'll be impressed with the delivery time.

Robert Crawford

Crawdaddy
Patron
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Robert
Dave B Ferris said:
Or maybe sooner. I'm tellin' ya, they mail the packages the day before we receive the notice. I received my notice yesterday, as well (for Violent Saturday and Born Yesterday). Maybe it's a trick so we'll be impressed with the delivery time.

Dave B Ferris

Screenwriter
Yeah, and you're in Michigan, right? I'm in California, so my package has further to travel.Hey, in the German Blu-Ray thread, I kiddingly told you that you forgot "Cave of Outlaws".

Robert Crawford

Crawdaddy
Patron
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Robert
Dave B Ferris said:
Yeah, and you're in Michigan, right? I'm in California, so my package has further to travel.Hey, in the German Blu-Ray thread, I kiddingly told you that you forgot "Cave of Outlaws".
Yeah, it would be sad, if my German BDs arrive before or on the same day as these TT titles.

bronson

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Adrian
bruceames said:
I preordered from TCM this time, since they had a 30% sale. Just got Brannigan, Radio Days and Violent Saturday in the mail today.

I've had much better service from TCM shop than I ever did with SAE (except in the first order when they shipped the next day). They even shipped the stock title (Major Dundee) from my order in advance without charging extra shipping.
Can you tell us anything about the picture quality of "Brannigan"? Is it great or just average?

bronson

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Adrian
John Hermes said:
In my opinion, the color and contrast are excellent. Good blacks. Very clean. Sharpness is average. Overall presentation nice.
Sounds very good...-thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation636
Recent bookmarks