What's new

EXCLUSIVE: Twilight Time July/August Titles (1 Viewer)

bujaki

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jose Ortiz-Marrero
Bruce,
I received an email stating that Radio Days was already running low. You might want to check its availability soon.

bujaki

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jose Ortiz-Marrero
Oops, sorry, misread the email. The low quantity alert was right under Radio Days but it pertained to the titles right below the alert.
No need to worry.

Winston T. Boogie

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Pike Bishop
On this round I only grabbed Brannigan because it is John Wayne and I love the scene where he punches the queen in the face sending her smashing through the glass in the barroom window out into the muddy street where she is nearly trampled by a horse and run down by a wagon. Was sort of a little out of place for London in the early 1970s but hey, who would not pay to see John Wayne punch the queen in the face?

I also picked up Wild at Heart as it was fast approaching sell out status.

BRAD1963

Supporting Actor
Real Name
BRAD
The Train is already going for $70. on Amazon. It is not available at TCM any longer. Now is the time to get it, or you will probably lose out.

ThadK

Second Unit
Really excited to get BORN YESTERDAY, which I didn't even know was coming to Blu. One of my favorite comedies, and Judy Holliday gives one of the all-time greatest performances. I think Woody Allen would agree. ;)

cinerama10

Supporting Actor
Real Name
peter
cinerama10 said:
BORN YESTERDAY is one of the greatest comedies of ALL time.SECRET OF SANTA VITTORIA .Is brilliant and HEAVEN KNOWS MR ALLISON is a classic.
HEAVEN KNOWS MR ALLISON is no longer being released for the present time.

Robert Crawford

Crawdaddy
Patron
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Robert
AnthonyClarke said:
Is it receiving a new transfer? I read on another site of problems with this one.
cinerama10 said:
Hopefully, Twilight Time will stop by and give us the word about this title.

JohnMor

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Moreland
cinerama10 said:
Can you please confirm where that information came from? TT just posted a DVD Savant review of the title on their Facebook page and didn't mention sales had been suspended. Nor is there any info on the Screen Archives website saying such.

Robert Crawford

Crawdaddy
Patron
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Robert
JohnMor said:
Can you please confirm where that information came from? TT just posted a DVD Savant review of the title on their Facebook page and didn't mention sales had been suspended. Nor is there any info on the Screen Archives website saying such.
Right, I see no mention of a problem at either location.

cinerama10

Supporting Actor
Real Name
peter
lukejosephchung said:
Robert, I just went into Screen Archives' website and checked..."Heaven Knows Mr. Allison" is STILL AVAILABLE for purchase there!!!
I just checked the screen archives site and the title does not come up at all. Check pre order bluray,current blurays etc and nothing. What did I do wrong? I have bought from them many times before.

cinerama10

Supporting Actor
Real Name
peter
cinerama10 said:
I just checked the screen archives site and the title does not come up at all. Check pre order bluray,current blurays etc and nothing. What did I do wrong? I have bought from them many times before.
Opps.Found it listed at the top of the page but it does not come up if you enter the title in the search column.

Winston T. Boogie

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Pike Bishop
I'm impressed by how fast Rollerball sold out. I expected Wild at Heart to sell out, just because of the number of Lynch fans, but Rollerball seemed like more of an obscure title. I'm glad I picked up both but would have thought it would take a lot more time for Rollerball to hit sell out status. That's pretty good news for interest in "catalog" titles...I think anyway...

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation240
Recent bookmarks