What's new

Exclusive SVS SB-2000 Subwoofer Giveaway (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brandon McB

Auditioning
Confirmed. Thanks
View attachment 33065

We’re partnering with generous audio visionaries at SVS to give away an SVS SB-2000 Subwoofer and SoundPath RCA Audio Interconnect Cable. With an unbeatable combination of low frequency extension, room energizing power, lightning-fast quickness and detailed musicality, the SB-2000 is the best-selling subwoofer from SVS’s legendary line-up. It is truly an unrivaled bass experience from a compact cabinet measuring only 14” on all sides.

A high-end SVS SoundPath RCA Audio Interconnect Cable will allow your new subwoofer to reach its full performance potential by ensuring pristine signal purity and rejecting all interference. The cables offer ultra-high bandwidth and ultra-low capacitance for exceptional performance under any conditions and truthful rendering of audio signals.

For a chance to win, simply register for the monthly SVS newsletter via the form below and you’ll be registered. Once you have done so, please post in this thread to confirm your entry. Contest dates run from August 8 to September 6, 2016.

Mr. Shelly

Auditioning
Real Name
Bo Shelly
This looks like just the design I was interested in getting. I will admit that I am incredibility picky when it comes to sound and poor low end makes me turn it down or off. It is quite hard to satify me and I don't have the money to get the level of gear I want. I have tried, listen to and read of many subs but honestly this may the one. The 10s seem tighter like I want but bottom out... most 12s aren't musical enough or too boomy... The only one I really liked was 12" the front firing sealed box one I heard. So again, this may be the one. I like the simple and strong design of the driver not being inset but surface mounted. I also like that they didn't waste money and space with the spkr level ins and outs, I mean uses those anymore? I will enjoy it a lot when I win this. Sorry everybody else :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
H-508
Recent bookmarks