What's new

Ewok Adventures: Caravan Of Courage / The Battle For Endor (1 Viewer)

Jean D

Screenwriter
Real Name
Jean D
I used to love them as a kid. They seamed very magical to me. and entertaining. I think they are at least worth watching IMO, Ill wait for a review of them on here and see if they sound like they are worth it; like if the picture is good and blah blah blah.

MikeEckman

Screenwriter
Thats cool, I know I liked Battle for Endor as a kid. If 4x3 is the intended ratio, then I will have no problem picking the live action movies up. I have no interest in the animated ones though.

Harold Southard

Stunt Coordinator
I have both on vhs that was recorded years ago when they re-aired. My kids found them and love them. I saw the dvd set on starwars.com a few months ago. I plan on getting it for my kids. We should not always judge movies from and "adult" point of view. Some movies are made to appeal to small kids plain and simple. There are many movies I have not liked but kids loved. Recently I picked up the new Around the World in 80 Days. Many here did not like it. It was not as good as the orginal to me, but my kids loved it. So if you have kids, get the Ewok movies. Share something from our youth with them.

Ewoks and Droids Set of Three DVDs
http://shop.starwars.com/Product/Pro...?ProductID=455

And here is the new teaser trailer for Revenge of the Sith
http://starwars.com/

DustinPizarro

Stunt Coordinator
I remember watching these two movies and always expecting to see at least a few of the original cast from the trilogy. Needless to say I was disappointed. I must have been 10 at the time and didn't know any better. I doubt I'll pick this up but we'll see when it's released.
One other thought crossed my mind though. If Lucasfilms allowed these two movies to be released, will there be hope that The Young Indiana Jones series will be released as well?

Chet_F

Supporting Actor
I'll pick up both of these movies as I liked them as a kid. With the MSRP so low they'll probably be $10.

"And here is the new teaser trailer for Revenge of the Sith"

Ooohhh....that gave me goose bumps!!! Can't wait!! :)
Thanks Harold.

AnitaPeterson

Stunt Coordinator
Are these better or worse than the "Star Wars Holiday Special"? I just got a copy of it on DVD, and boy, does it suck! ...even though it has all the original cast... :)

Ernest Rister

Senior HTF Member
I don't know...the SW Christmas Special achieves such an astonishing level of badness, it approaches a form of Ed-Wood-esque greatness.

By contrast, the Ewok movies just suck.

Chris

Senior HTF Member
See, I vaguely remember these.. the one with wicket and the two kids, the blonde headed girl.. which one was that? That one I thought was fun to watch (as a kid) maybe would suck now.

I do wish I could score me some C3POs Cerial boxes or if they'd release a box set of the Ewok Adventures cartoon series, which I liked.

(then again, for cartoon series, I do want -Shirt Tales- first)

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation921
Recent bookmarks