What's new

Everwood (1 Viewer)

whisperintherain

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Romain
June 16th cannot get here fast enough! I've been waiting for this release for years! Let's hope this sells and we don't have to wait so long for the last two seasons.

LCD22

Screenwriter
This just makes the situation a whole lot worse, and I'd encourage Warner to take a hard look at their policy of not licensing shows out.

tvshowsondvd.com/news/Everwood-Rumors/12386

I fully agree with Greg Berlanti, in that music was important, and will not support Seasons 2-4. I wasn't expecting to hear that ALL of it was replaced on Season 2. (And I might add that disclaimer is now a bit misleading.)

However, I do appreciate that you do listen to the fans and take everything we say here in account. That was very much evident by the response to the demand for more "Everwood". But what you are releasing is not the best possible condition. And if anyone could straighten out the music, it would be Shout! Factory. (There are also several other series in your library, that would otherwise not be possible or would not be as profitable due their obscurity, that could be licensed out as well. You have a very diverse catalog.) Thanks.

Doug^Ch

Second Unit
I would have to say that I would much rather have this show with the music replacement than not at all. I never saw the show in it's original form so it is all new to me, and quite frankly makes no difference. Maybe if I had seen the original broadcasts, it would, but I just want to finish up this excellent series one way or another.

Ethan Riley

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ethan Riley
This is very good news! It's one of my 10 most wanted shows (that hasn't been finished). I was starting to get worried on this one, too...

Mikel_Cooperman

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Mikey
I wish there was confirmation that they would release them all. I don't want to start and then not be able to finish.

Ethan Riley

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ethan Riley
They pretty much implied that they were going to complete the series. The fact that they didn't wait forever between seasons 2 & 3 is a good sign. I'd go ahead and order the first 3 seasons and feel safe about it.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks