What's new

Euro 2004 (1 Viewer)

Artur Meinild

Screenwriter
Italy/Sweden was a good game. What was not so fantastic is that a tie is the worst possible outcome for Denmark - now we HAVE TO beat Sweden! :) As for the Francesco "Snotti" incident - well I think that has been settled now...

BTW, Danish Television has a funny penalty kick game between Denmark and Sweden. It's in danish, but "Start Spil" is "Play Game". You shoot by clicking and holding the mouse button when the horisontal arrow is where you want it and releasing the mouse button when the vertical arrow is in place.

Denmark: http://dr.swush.com/straffespark/eur...lt.asp?add=208
Sweden: http://dr.swush.com/straffespark/eur...lt.asp?add=209

You have to click the link on the page to open the game.

Hakan Powers

Stunt Coordinator
Steven,

Actually, if Sweden-Denmark draw against each other 2-2 they will both go on to the semi-finals even if Italy wins over Bulgaria 10-0 !

Hakan Powers

Stunt Coordinator
Steven,

Actually, if Sweden-Denmark draw against each other 2-2 they will both go on to the semi-finals even if Italy wins over Bulgaria 10-0 !

Artur Meinild

Screenwriter
Why are Italians such f*ing a-holes??? First they claim that Denmark and Sweden are going to play 2-2 on purpose, then everyones favorite llama Snotti sues italian newspapers and websites for appr. 6 million USD because they posted negative comments about him that has hurt his reputation. WTF??? If you can't hold on to your drivel, what do you expect? Idiot...

Artur Meinild

Screenwriter
Why are Italians such f*ing a-holes??? First they claim that Denmark and Sweden are going to play 2-2 on purpose, then everyones favorite llama Snotti sues italian newspapers and websites for appr. 6 million USD because they posted negative comments about him that has hurt his reputation. WTF??? If you can't hold on to your drivel, what do you expect? Idiot...

Hakan Powers

Stunt Coordinator
Spectacular goals from Rooney in the final group b match.

This opens the stage for a interesting Sweden - England semi (if Sweden also qualifies for the knock out stage and advances from the quarter finals with england)

Hakan Powers

Stunt Coordinator
Spectacular goals from Rooney in the final group b match.

This opens the stage for a interesting Sweden - England semi (if Sweden also qualifies for the knock out stage and advances from the quarter finals with england)

MickeS

Senior HTF Member
I didn't see this thread before, but Fox Sports World has been showing some of the games live (and some delayed). They're showing Sweden - Denmark live today.

Go Sweden. :)

/Mike

MickeS

Senior HTF Member
I didn't see this thread before, but Fox Sports World has been showing some of the games live (and some delayed). They're showing Sweden - Denmark live today.

Go Sweden. :)

/Mike

Stevan Lay

Second Unit
All the third round matches are played simultaneously, hence the delayed telecast on the other game.

England needs to defend better on set plays, IMO. And they probably need to worry about Pauleta who has yet to hit top gear while Nuno Gomes and Cristiano Ronaldo are just hotting up their offense. Should be a cracker of a game. My money is on England for the reason of their midfielders (Lampard & Beckham) and the Rooney factor.

France will win over Greece. That's a certainty! I prefer the look of Saha up their in front. Trezeguet & Henry just do not compliment one another, though both individually brilliant. And get Silvestre replaced in the starting lineup. Three lapses of concentration and poor judgment has caused three goals already.

When Nedved is firing on all cylinders, the Czech Republic looks ominous. That was a great win against Holland.

Stevan Lay

Second Unit
All the third round matches are played simultaneously, hence the delayed telecast on the other game.

England needs to defend better on set plays, IMO. And they probably need to worry about Pauleta who has yet to hit top gear while Nuno Gomes and Cristiano Ronaldo are just hotting up their offense. Should be a cracker of a game. My money is on England for the reason of their midfielders (Lampard & Beckham) and the Rooney factor.

France will win over Greece. That's a certainty! I prefer the look of Saha up their in front. Trezeguet & Henry just do not compliment one another, though both individually brilliant. And get Silvestre replaced in the starting lineup. Three lapses of concentration and poor judgment has caused three goals already.

When Nedved is firing on all cylinders, the Czech Republic looks ominous. That was a great win against Holland.

Jonathan White

Stunt Coordinator
Its a fix :D

Just like the Eurovison song contest, look after your neighbours.

I would feel sorry for the Italians, if it wasn't so piss funny. The two best teams went through.

Jonathan White

Stunt Coordinator
Its a fix :D

Just like the Eurovison song contest, look after your neighbours.

I would feel sorry for the Italians, if it wasn't so piss funny. The two best teams went through.

Lars Larsen

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Lars Larsen
What a game! The Danish team played it well. Jon Dahl was great and saved us, but we had problems in converting our great chances. Gravesen didn't seem to have the edge in front of the Swedish goal and passed the ball instead of going for it himself. The penalty kick didn't seem fair - the field was soaked and our keeper clearly went for the ball! The Swedish equalizing goal was deserved. There was no foul play involved in the 2-2 result, but the last minute of the game was quite lame :)

Go Denmark!

Typical of Italy to suggest conspiracy was involved... You lost, you are out, get over it!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks