What's new

Eureka: Season 2 (1 Viewer)

NeilO

Senior HTF Member
There was also the additional irony of method of distribution of the gaba blocker. Carter didn't eat the chicken because he was grossed out by Zane's description of nominal chicken farm conditions. In this case, the chicken was coming from an "organic" farm without those problems. If Vincent had overheard Zane, then he would have pointed this out and then Carter might have eaten.

Neil

Rhoq

Supporting Actor
Let's forget about the plot of this week's episode for a second and talk about how amazing Salli Richardson looked in that dress! It should become part of her standard wardrobe - I'd like to urge the show's writers to make it a mandatory GD uniform. LOL

KevinGress

Supporting Actor

That's my question- was the previous sheriff just as good, or did they handle the situations differently - like burying people/stuff in a 2-mile deep hole?

Lots of funny moments. My wife doesn't usually watch but she did this episode, and she was laughing a bunch (especially about the bracelets). I wouldn't be surprised if she starts watching it more regularly with me.

ChristopherG

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Chris
So? New love interest for Sheriff Carter? Allison and Stark appear to be rekindling something...did I imagine a reaction from Allison when Carter or laundromat babe mentioned their date?

NeilO

Senior HTF Member
I was very surprised to see the new love interest. I wonder how long that will last. There probably was a reaction. SciFi has the episode online, so we can review that.

Neil

Rhoq

Supporting Actor
There was a slight reaction. She expressed a bit of jealously (for a split second) in her face but fought it off and kept her composure. I was hoping we'd finally get to see a Carter/Blake relationship this season.

Also, the "artifact" plot appears to be thickening - anyone catch Alison's remark about the AL26 radiation, suggesting that Kevin's developmental disabilities weren't a result of autism?

Joe_H

Screenwriter

That wasn't quite what she said. She said "the last time we had something of this magnitude, it ended up in my son", or something along those lines. She was referring solely to the artifact, not AL26, ending up in her son, as far as I can tell.

Qui-Gon John

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Co
Also an interesting dynamic how Henry and Stark seem to be in cahoots on something going on.

Bryan Toth

Stunt Coordinator

Yay!! I'm in total agreement on The 4400, but I love Eureka too.... I hadn't really heard much about how it did this season compared to the 1st. Glad to see it's coming back for season 3!

Parker Clack

Schizophrenic Man
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Parker
Glad to hear they have given them another season. I have gotten a bunch of friends at work interested in this show and they have all gone out and picked up the DVD set.

Joe_H

Screenwriter
Great finale, though the lingering on Henry's coat and hat at the end was a little suspicious.

Rhoq

Supporting Actor

Same here. I'm thinking Beverly might have teleported herself to his lab.

BrianW

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Brian
Why can't they discover where Beverly went? Who builds a transporter GUI that doesn't produce a log file or let you verify input conditions? A transporter -- built for research, no less -- that doesn't allow the user to reconcile results with input conditions? What were they thinking?

Great season. I'm glad it's been renewed, and I hope they continue with Henry's story.

Jason Seaver

Senior HTF Member
It may not even have started shooting yet - I seem to recall it being at "0 episodes written/shot" when the WGA strike began. I'm guessing we'll see it sometime in July, after Sci-fi wraps up the Doctor Who / Battlestar Galactica Friday schedule.

NeilO

Senior HTF Member
I just started a Season 3 thread as I just found a nice blog by the Eureka writers.

Neil

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larsenv
Recent bookmarks