What's new

ESPN NBA 2K5 for $19.99 (1 Viewer)

Michael Pakula

Second Unit
I was checking out ebgames website and I noticed the game's price has been changed to $19.99.
This is a great new trend from ESPN and I hope ESPN College Hoops will get a price drop now.

-Mike

Chad Ferguson

Supporting Actor
ESPN is definitely setting the bar. Not only in quality, but in price as well. I do see this as a big shot to EA that will have to go matched. I think they already bumped up their madden date to try and compete.

Sean Moon

Senior HTF Member
ESPN NFL this year wasnt 720p while last years was. Why? My tv wont do 720p, so it doesnt matter, but still. I am so glad to see the NHL will be only 19.99 as well. I need a new hockey game.

Brandon_S

Second Unit
Last year the box of ESPN Football said 720p, but it was not 720p...just run of the mill 480p.

Carl Johnson

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Carl III
Has anybody tried franchise mode on 2k5? I'd very much like to take over a bad team and try to turn them around with quality draft picks and free agents. The last time I owned a football game franchise mode was a waste of time because draft choices literally never evolved into quality players.

James T

Screenwriter
I haven't tried drafting, but a neat feature in franchise is training mode(you can disable it). You can train each player and each muscle on their body. So if you want them to run faster? Work on their legs. Want them to catch better? Work on their arms. Want them to read plays better? Make them watch footage, etc.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation240
Recent bookmarks