What's new

Escient Fireball SE80 Music Mangaer (1 Viewer)

stangs400

Auditioning
Real Name
Aaron Stanger
Hey all, new to this forum. Im over at Caraudio.com though as PremierAudio. I bought this unit new (escient fireball se-80) about a month ago, and was going to have my tech integrate it into my crestron system, but turns out I bought the wrong one. So Im not really looking to lose my butt on this thing, which is why I would like to sell it. I bought it brand new for 1027, I looked around online and looks like they are going for around 900. I know I wont get that, But I want to remind you this thing is absolutely brand new. Looking to get 750.00 shipped. I feel that a pretty good price for a new unit. If you have any questions at all dont hesitate to ask! You can PM me on here or email me, Aaron -at- Premier-Audio.com. I have large digital pictures I can email you also.

-Aaron

Tom_Price

Stunt Coordinator
C'mon guys! I'll agree that the SE-80 is a great unit and $700 is an amazing price on this thing. There is now an update that allows for AAC support and the networking capabilities for playing music off local computers will impress anyone.

Echo42987

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Nick
I'm on ca.com too I think I might of sold you some subs awhile back. Bump for a really good piece!

-Nick-

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks