What's new

ER season 12 ongoing thread (2 Viewers)

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
12/1/05 "I Do"

I enjoyed this episode for all the character interactions.

Kovach and Clemente going overboard to be agreeable with one another was funny.

Who knew Morris could bring some game to the ER, showing up Weaver in the process.

Not all that crazy about Pratt's volunteen subplot.

Clemente's response to the HIV+ mother who wouldn't let the doctors treat her son with a dangerously low immune level was pretty human. That's always a tough situation when the parent's consent requires overcoming personal beliefs.

So Gallant and Neela finally get it done, even though Neela needing some time to warm up to the idea of getting hitch on the day of being proposed to.

Kovach and Abby have some dynamite on-screen chemistry. Not only does he get the ER Chief job, he's gets Abby for the evening. Had to chuckle at Clemente "bowing" out of the running for the ER Chief job. Riiiiighht...

todd s

Senior HTF Member
A couple of questions....Did Neela ever bring up her family?? Wasn't their a whole story arc where her parents came and were giving her grief about having to help her sister? Her family was very important. Also, I missed the last couple of episodes. I thought they fired the black nurse? And now she is back.

Raasean Asaad

Supporting Actor
I was wondering about Halle (Black Nurse) and Eve the nurse manager, it seems like there is an episode missing somewhere.

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
When the plane crashed landed in the last episode (or maybe the one before), there was a nursing shortage at County General, and Sam called in Helle, and she came in, and Eve the nurse czar wondered the same thing, but came to see that Sam made the right call, and Helle got her job back. Neela was out of mind in that episode, she's got some real stones.

Marty M

Senior HTF Member
I caught last night's episode since Without A Trace was a rerun. I really enjoyed the episode.

todd s

Senior HTF Member
Can you imagine the ratings bonanza if the producers could get Clooney & Marguiles to comeback and do a guest shot for an episode or two.??

Marty M

Senior HTF Member

I think that is as likely as bringing back Dr. Green from the dead:; Anyway, I think Clooney and Margulies have been gone too long to make any sense for them to be in the show.

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
12/08/05

Ding Dong! The Nursing Witch is gone! Eve had a really rotten Christmas eve: her boyfriend dumped her and then having Kovach get her fired after she poured the urine of Bad Santa on Bad Santa after he misbehaved in the ER. Sam inadvertently spilling the beans about Eve's dismissal was hilarious.

Didn't much care about Sam, her kid, and her deadbeat jailbird ex-hubby.

Who knew Morris could sing so high, higher than Helle, in fact?

Who knew Clemente was seeing Sheila from "Rescue Me"? :D

Pratt's storyline was okay, not as engaging to me, especially with the overwrought "let's show what collateral damage looks like for gang warfare" scene.

Is it possible to know you're preggers within 3 weeks of relations? Anyhow, congrats!

mattCR

Reviewer
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Matt
I wondered that two "the last two weeks have been incredible" "I'm pregnant" Uh.. wow. Even Early Pregnancy Tests are mixed before you've "missed".. so I'm surprised she's that acutely aware or willing to announce.. or a real twist could be that it's someone else's, or there is a weird time-dilation going on here..

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
What will Abby do? What twists and turns now face a married Neelah? Tune in tonight and find out!

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
I thought was a pretty good episode overall, though Clemente is headed for some hard times with that cop's wife. Clemente and Pratt bond over Clemente's romantic escapades.

Kovach had a rough day, dealing with the 15 year old girl pregnant by an incidence of rape, and her family's pro-life stance leaves her without a lot of options, all the while he has to wonder if Abby will terminate her pregnancy. Neela pushes Kovach pretty hard on the young girl's situation.

Ray gets a dose of bad news as well, seeing music immortality staring in his face, his badgering Weaver for a week off gets him to inadvertently to resign from County General, but then he finds out that his band has plans without him, thus leaving him in a quandry.

Weaver's facing a hip replacement (yawn).

Matt_Vaudrin

Stunt Coordinator
I miss Eve, I wish they would have kept her and gotten rid of Clemente. I can't stand him.

where's Sam? Is she still on the show? I don't recall seeing her in tonights ep.

Ken Chan

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ken
Sam was there. She swapped a patient with Neela, and she may have been there when Clemente told everyone to act like they've never seen whatshername.

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
1/12/06

Abby and Kovach make a really nauseatingly sweet couple. Things can't stay this happy for them.

Pratt being a tool in front of Archie's blind date backfires on him.

Please, let's hope this really is the last we see of Zoey.

Neelah finds herself in a pickle, married to a man who's more commited to his military brethren than to his marriage with Neelah.

Dubenko works the system after the system wants to spit out a basically brain-dead elderly woman.

mattCR

Reviewer
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Matt

Pratt was an ass for the whole episode; switching the blood samples? And so on. Even for a friend, that's putting your medical license at risk - if the friend goes out and has an accident, doubly so. What a moron.

Sick of Zoey as the freakishly-hillary duff look-a-like keeps popping in.

I didn't care for the Neelah storyline either. Just seemed like a convenient "yeah, we don't have anywhere for this to go"..

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Joshua32
Recent bookmarks