What's new

Epson Powerlite Home 10+ LCD Burn In? HELP! (1 Viewer)

hockeypluck

Auditioning
Real Name
Todd T
Hey everyone!

New to the thread and unfortunately not too excited about a recent problem I have been having with my Epson Powerlite Home 10+. It seems like there is a problem with my lcd panels as there is a giant (covers about 80% of the screen) "oval like" blotch being projected over my image. You can still view everything its just that the color is very tinted within this region. I talked to tech support and they said it is a problem with the lcd panels and I have searched the web for replacements and don't even know if they exist? I was wondering if anyone has ANY advice for me or if possible..is it possible for me to open up the projector and take a look at the panels myself? Thank you everyone in advance and I look forward to hearing from you!!!

-Todd

Jim Mcc

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jim
I think the panels would have to be replaced, and it's probably not worth it.

Did they tell you to send it in for an estimate?

hockeypluck

Auditioning
Real Name
Todd T
THank you for such a quick reply and no, when i talked to a service rep they told me the closest epson service shop and said to go there and they will fix it. I unfortunately haven't gone and I feel as though it would be a waste for me to drive 1 hour for a person to tell me to get a new projector. haha thank you very much!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks