What's new

Epson PowerLite 700 universal remote?? (1 Viewer)

CodyGrizz

Auditioning
Real Name
Cody Grizz
OK I have searched and searched. I have a Epson PowerLite 700 projector and am putting it in my "man cave" and I for the life of me have NO idea what happened to my remote. I have looked and looked and its gone. So I have looked online and it doesnt exist there either. Now yes..I COULD buy another one but i LOVE this projector..bulbs are cheap..and it works PERFECT and has a great pic. So question I have..anyone know of a universal remote that will work for it? Something that will turn it on and adjust things on it?? Anyone?? Prefer something inexpensive as its in the garage and theres a chance a) it will get lost..again or b) it will be damaged. Thanks sooooooooo much for the help!!!

gartronics

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Garry
Here is one for a "700c" Not sure if that is the model you have. http://www.ebay.com/itm/EZ-COPY-Projector-Remote-for-Epson-POWERLITE-700c-/380434753414?pt=US_Projector_Parts_Accessories&hash=item5893ada786

CodyGrizz

Auditioning
Real Name
Cody Grizz
No Sir I have the 700 not the 700c. I also was wanting a universal remote as i want something to control everything, not have a handful of remotes if possible!! But thanks!!

gartronics

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Garry
Yeah, not seeing anything online for that projector. Too bad you don't have the original, you could buy a Logitech Harmony and use the original remote to teach it the code. My parents have a harmony remote and they love it.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks