What's new

Entourage: Season Four (1 Viewer)

snb778888

Auditioning
Real Name
Steve
I think its pretty good so far.. didnt see it last night though... gonna watch it tonight.

JediFonger

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
YiFeng You
it's going to be pretty funny if the accountant is really right and vince is totally broke and has to shack up with johnny drama lol! talk about role reversal!!!! that would rock, indeed. vince would be cooking for johnny lol.

aaanyways, not as many laughs... but i like how they still brought the johnny+gay issue into it when lloyd invited people.

seanOhara

Supporting Actor

Having hundreds of people over makes it more imperative to make them take their shoes off -- the more people, the more likely one is to track mud or dog crap in. Plus I think Drama's right about get-togethers over parties.

Inspector Hammer!

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Williamson

That may be true but somehow I think that all the hookers and hard-drinking college kids who were there didn't really care about or distinguish the difference. ;)

JediFonger

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
YiFeng You
inspector, i hope you turn the strobes off during actual movie watching lol. it reminds me of the brightly lit exit signs @cinemas.

Inspector Hammer!

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Williamson

LOL, those are my lightsabers, yes I watch in total darkness, I turned them on for the picture to make it more interesting to look at. The hum they make alone would prohibit enjoyment. ;)

TwoKings

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Jay
i loved the ep. Walsh leaving on the bike had me on the ground as well as Anthony Michael Hall...this never fails in the "WTF" factor to be followed by plenty of laughs.

Patrick.C

Second Unit

I think they missed a golden opportunity to cast Kevin Dillon as a bus driver in Rush Hour 3. After Ratner gave Drama the part, they should have actually shot it. Better yet - they could have credited him as Johnny Drama (or Chase).

TwoKings

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Jay

i thought the exact same thing when i saw the Rush Hour 3 previews last week.

Derek Miner

Screenwriter
Liked the episode this week. I think E really screwed up here. First off, he obviously didn't take Billy's "For Your Eyes Only" warning for the trailer seriously and I'm sure Billy's going to find out that people have seen it. Ari is completely right, Eric picked the director and gave him final cut, so he's got to live with that. And now that they're in Cannes, Harvey's going to be out of the running (for now) and he's really going to want to take these guys down. I can imagine the real-life version of Harvey getting pissed at this...

TwoKings

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Jay
great ep. E really messed up here and it will come back to haunt him Lisa Rinna still had a body that i would hit hard, but her face is a train wreck, lol.

Drama and the rim job was just classic. Can't wait for next week. I loved Hopper also, although he wish he would have been a little crazy in this ep just for fun, lol/

JonZ

Senior HTF Member
"Drama's expression when he was getting the rimjob was classic!"

:laugh: yea it was.

Brent M

Senior HTF Member
Seems like this season is "Ari lite" which is not a good thing IMHO. Hopefully he'll play a bigger role in the rest of this season's episodes because sidelining him is not a good thing for the show. Having said that, I still enjoyed this week's episode even though it was hard to concentrate with Lisa Rinna's lips overshadowing everything else going on. :)

JediFonger

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
YiFeng You
i thought it was going to get better, but so far it hasn't. it's just not the same as s1&2.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks