What's new

Entourage: Season Five (1 Viewer)

JediFonger

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
YiFeng You
since mark wahlberg produces the show, don't u luv that the series perspective on directors is that they are all a bunch of psychotic lunatics? :laugh:

Jeremiah

Screenwriter
I liked the episode, the scenes with the Director had me laughing my ass off. Him storming down the hall yelling for the head guy was outrageous.

I don't know about next week.

They all just up and leave Hollywood?

mattCR

Reviewer
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Matt
Blarg. Turtle is a total idiot. I would have had my cell phone -OFF-. Either Jamie digs it and follows, or he's a total moron.

Jeremiah

Screenwriter

I was thinking the same thing but everything he has is because of Vince so if Vince needs him then he has to go.

John_Lee

Supporting Actor
I thought it was interesting, and wondered if it was intentional, that we aren't privvy to Jamie-Lynne's reaction to Turtle bailing.
Kind of puts the audience just a bit into the gang's shoes, ie. we know who he hooked up with, but Turtle's still 'mum' on what their status is now.

Charlie Campisi

Screenwriter
Well, I was way off on Herr Director. Loved last night's episode. Very little padding. Ari's new partner looks like he'll be a good character. And we finally got to see Ari doing superagent things, even if it backfired. Still love Dana Gordon.

Brent M

Senior HTF Member
Great episode. The last couple shows had been a little "iffy", but this one was a nice return to form.

As for Turtle dating Jamie Lynn in real life, all I can say is "whoa"(in my best Keanu voice). ;)

TravisR

Senior HTF Member
And Martin Scorsese makes another appearance on an HBO show.

That episode seemed to fly by but it did wrap up the season rather well. I liked seeing Vince hit some speed bumps this season but it seems like his career will be OK so I hope they have some fun with his great Hollywood life again.

I loved Drama's line about "He's fucking her and I'm going to jump off the Tri-Borough Bridge."

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
How fleeting is friendship in the life of an actor down on his luck? Pretty.

Got a good laugh at Turtle getting busted by his mom for his phone play with Jamie.

Jeff Pounds

Second Unit

I think so... right as that happened, I turned to my wife and said, "was that Michael Phelps?!"... we rewond it and played it a few times...

It either was him or someone who looked A LOT like him.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks